3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sargarus 09.10.22 08:58 pm

Difficulty (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Why is the game so difficult. I put the plot and the fight.
And he couldn’t kill the corpse-eaters who exploded 6-7 times, by chance he killed 8 times and then almost zero life.
The bandits near the fortune teller who is a lover of sheep is similar, 2 crossbowmen immediately no longer allow anything to be done, it’s also hell with a double counterattack 100%.
Then this Igosha, he killed him, he mutated so that HP almost does not merge with him.

It feels like there should be a second player or bot to help.
41 Comments
Sort by:
g
gerasader 09.10.22

seriously? I play on the keyboard for 200r on the difficulty of Death! and I feel like normal. The game is too easy, on the gamepad they generally say lafa to play, dodges are done elementarily

S
Sargarus 09.10.22

gerasader
I play on the keyboard, I don’t know how it is on the gamepad.
this despite the fact that I performed side tasks, sharpened gear and armor, pumped a shield to max. and used banks.

A
Angelica04 09.10.22

Each monster has its own tactics, you need to run away from corpse eaters when they have few lives left, bandits, you must first kill the archers. and so on Played on the penultimate. Now I'm going through it for the second time. I advise you to download Quen, save on food. It's up to you how to play though. Just learn that to each his own approach. For a long time I could not figure out how to kill artillery guns, until I read that axes should be used against them.

F
FalriX 09.10.22

I didn’t kill Igosha with a silver sword at all. But steel easily merged. But I still got through without killing him. At the most not average, it’s worth it for now, then I’ll go through a more difficult one. Flight is normal. Even too easy. There were no problems at all. Unless foggers take down 1/3 hp. In general everything is good. And, well, PPC gargoyles are unkillable.

T
Timur Virinsky 09.10.22

I play on the same difficulty only on the console, in some places it happens that they attack at once and carry out a series of blows. But you need to initially keep a distance if there are archers / crossbowmen, then cut them out first. And then stupidly recline igni, use quen every time. Drink Thunder (elixir, I often drink, throw bombs). And yes, read often BESTIARY helps a lot. I couldn't kill a noon until I read that I had to use the Yrden sign.

A
Aips95 09.10.22

This game has always been insanely difficult, and then there's also the open world - mmsh nonsense with mob levels appeared, and even if you have good gear, the game stupidly prevents you from killing high-level ones, reducing damage. The most malicious enemy in the second part for me was the nackers - too fast creatures, with the rest it's not so difficult. Basically, the combat of the second part interfered - there was essentially no quick blow, for a very long time the witcher circled on the way to the enemy. In the third it was fixed again. Yes, and with people it has become easier - before, mana was spent on blocking, now at least don’t remove the block at all, all the rules. In short, combat is a little easier than DS (especially due to infinite magic), but there are some crooked moments - in DS, you can at least pump the stun, but here it’s stupidly random, you never know whether the enemy will stop after being hit or not.

R
Refresh2002 09.10.22

I'm playing on the latest difficulty. According to statistics, I have already played 81 hours (3 days and 9 hours) and only level 10))) I have not completed many quests, but I have already visited a lot of places, I played absolutely Gwent with everyone, I read all the books that I found and collected recipes and drawings, though the island Skelege has not been discovered yet. Up to level 8-9, each battle, even with mobs 2-3 levels lower, was a real test. As soon as I noticed the enemy, I immediately went into the inventory, read the bestiary, used the right oil on the sword and put the right bomb in the slot. Now I crafted the initial griffin armor and it became easier. By the way, I noticed that people are somehow easier to bring down than mutants

M
Marlock4441 09.10.22

support gerasader

l
lewe0fun 09.10.22

the last difficulty, 106 hours played (story, jumps, gwent, side effects, treasures, secrets), only yesterday I came to Novigrad, level 15, I calmly kill monsters 28 (relic weapons Azure Wrath and Barber with runes for stunning, freezing, poison), killed a wyvern or forktail with level "??" near the river near Oxenfurd, with one shot from a crossbow, fell into the water and choked on the campaign))

T
Toxa95 09.10.22

How to stop just calling enemies and start living.

S
Sargarus 09.10.22

I0PuK
level 15 vs 28 that you went too far.

D
Destroyer_26 09.10.22

And why should Igosh kill? It’s better to turn him into a fool

S
Sargarus 09.10.22

Destroyer_26
I did just that later. it's impossible to kill him.

s
saa0891 09.10.22

pLast1c

15 level vs 28 that you went too far.

Well, I failed a level 7 ghost on the first, though only from the fifth time, and the weapon was trash, so it's quite possible.

l
lewe0fun 09.10.22

saa0891
the royal wyvern was 28 like, right now I only have an earth elemental of level 24 nearby, I can fill up the video if you want, only he’s fat for a long time

P
PAWEEL 09.10.22

Why is the game so difficult
what? Oh complex?
Yes, on hard without alchemy, you can live in peace. They are used to calling to death (moreover, the death of a mouse)

s
saa0891 09.10.22

I0PuK

Yes, I believe that.

By the way, the battles here are still more complicated and interesting, compared to the first two parts (in the first one, I generally killed everyone with an automatic machine, just know when the button lights up and the GG herachit like a meat grinder, in the second they did much better), but here there is also a pirouette, and a roll, a cool repost, chic finishing moves, and the bosses behave differently here, I’m really only at the very beginning.

R
R_D_V 09.10.22

Why do you need another bot?

T
Tsyfrik 09.10.22

I tried to play to the death, but it's hell)) put the previous one .. it's not so much about complexity as about time - you prepare for each battle + you swing your sword for a long, long time + you reload several times .. no, I understand everything - the spirit of the Witcher and all that, but it doesn’t matter when the five peasants surrounding you are a couple of levels higher than you because of one of your mistakes - they send you to reload in a couple of pokes with hoes, and to fill up a level 24 rock troll (when you yourself are at seventeenth) it takes about 20 spend minutes to kill him, performing the same monotonous actions ..
R_D_V
is good))

S
SaDaR 09.10.22

The last difficulty, for ... bringing down ghosts when accompanied by a baron with an igosha, because. there was no oil against ghosts) I killed 4 hours for this, but I'm stubborn, it turned out from 31 downloads)))))))))))