3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sargarus 09.10.22 08:58 pm

Difficulty (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Why is the game so difficult. I put the plot and the fight.
And he couldn’t kill the corpse-eaters who exploded 6-7 times, by chance he killed 8 times and then almost zero life.
The bandits near the fortune teller who is a lover of sheep is similar, 2 crossbowmen immediately no longer allow anything to be done, it’s also hell with a double counterattack 100%.
Then this Igosha, he killed him, he mutated so that HP almost does not merge with him.

It feels like there should be a second player or bot to help.
41 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sargarus 09.10.22

R_D_V
maybe the developers wanted to introduce a companion but forgot)

l
lewe0fun 09.10.22

saa0891
the first part could be completed with one igni, drink an owl and blow out
SaDaR
I hate ghosts)) you have to move constantly, since I downloaded irden from the very beginning, I have it for a long
time pLast1c

S
Sargarus 09.10.22

I0PuK
Well, not like that, I can beat one mob dodging blows for half an hour. But in a crowd of 3-4 you would not have survived.

L
LittleJoke 09.10.22

Passed on the "to death" difficulty of ghosts with the baron on the 4th attempt .. it was difficult, of course, especially the second time, where 3 pieces immediately and after each killed one more. each of the ghosts will make a blow almost simultaneously, so that they would not attack in the back, counterattacked one of them, which fell under the influence of the irden. Taking into account oil + 10% and thunder, he managed to call from 5 hits of one of them to death and not get hit by others.

M
MuxauJl 09.10.22

I immediately started playing on "To Death!", the first ghouls killed 2 times. Then the drowner took one shot once. But now it’s already level 12 and I don’t even remember that the difficulty is maximum, there are no problems, deaths are very rare. The right decision was initially to download Quen. With him, it was not scary to climb into the thick of enemies, so at the very beginning of the game I mastered the local combat quite well. Before that, Bloodbourne passed, he probably tempered me, because. after him, the bosses in The Witcher seem very simple (especially the story ones, because the partners help a lot). Geralt has a lot of opportunities for trouble-free battles with enemies: a bunch of all sorts of power-ups, the ability to dodge any blows, the main thing is to use all this. I think the experience of some Dark Souls would also have an extremely positive effect and would greatly simplify the passage.

l
lewe0fun 09.10.22

pLast1c
You were indignant that on the last difficulty it is impossible to kill enemies much higher than your level, I refuted.
A high-level golem was an example, ordinary enemies lie down quickly, flutter like a butterfly in the crowd, it's a pity like a bee, download the quen...

S
Sargarus 09.10.22

I0PuK
Here I sailed shorter to the island after searching for an elf. there 3 corpse-eaters 4 lvl bit me in a couple of seconds, I myself am 6 lvl. it is not realistic to dodge them, i.e. You either have to attack or stupidly run away from them.
But a single golem and that horseradish from the hunt that was in the cave fell on easy, because they are slow and cannot do anything.

M
MuxauJl 09.10.22

pLast1c
Alghuli are tough, but their damage is so high because of the spikes, which can be removed by casting Axius. All enemies have their own approach.

S
Sargarus 09.10.22

so I was driving at lvl 9 in short, I see a dick griffin flying 77 lvl norms right? in the location 8-12 lvl.

R
RGC 09.10.22

pLast1c
uh uh, level 77

G
GONE TO DTF 09.10.22

some have hooks.
15 minutes ago I killed a poisonous head-eye 36th lvl (I 22), 3rd difficulty.
Most importantly, understand the mechanics.

R
RGC 09.10.22

lookaway
, to be honest, I experienced at least some kind of tension and challenge only in such fights. the second one was much more difficult

s
seffko 09.10.22

lookaway
you experience rolled off?

G
GONE TO DTF 09.10.22

Scopolamine
is already thinking, maybe the 4th difficulty. and then somehow easy.

seffko
probably, I did not pay attention.

R
RGC 09.10.22

lookaway
himself has long had the same temptation, but he swore to leave it for re-passing

K
Klin1982 09.10.22

I play for death, I killed a demon 18 levels higher than mine, indescribable sensations, it took 40 minutes for everything ... If there were no bolts with bleeding, I would have fucked him for a couple more hours ... Souls rest :)
But the golem is 12 levels higher just tired of beating)) 3 swords broke on him, damage of 7 crit for 15 :)

R
RGC 09.10.22

Klin1982
that's what I'm talking about, for true fans there should have been a similar difficulty initially, but not for opponents 18 levels higher. ordinary mobs, of course, so that they are not so powerful, but custom-made, and even more so named so that they are. a dream of a pancake fan, if only they added something with patches, otherwise they might not add it. create a petition

S
Sargarus 09.10.22

Scopolamine
is real, it’s not a pity to screen.

l
lewe0fun 09.10.22

most likely "??" it was, eleven times usually means (it was mentioned in the same topic), you can kill, you can leave, no one forces you to fight with him .... if it flies over water, you can cut it with a crossbow, I drowned

R
RGC 09.10.22

By the way, this is generally a bug, and if not a bug, then just idiocy when you shoot down a flying creature over water. I also shot down some kind of draconian, so he died, but his cries were heard from the side of the water and the loot could not be picked up. This is some nonsense