3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
USSR IS ALIVE 09.10.22 09:06 pm

Game Discussion (Carmageddon: Max Damage)

How do you play? Is it worth downloading a pirate? To decide in the future whether to buy or not.
33 Comments
Sort by:
x
xxDiabloNeroxx 09.10.22

Everything is fine except optimization, the same karma with new goodies and engine. The main thing is to optimize properly. I do not regret that I bought, considering that I received the complete collection of the series. All 16 chapters have already been completed, the suppressor is in the garage :) It’s a pity that you can’t use it in MP, in general you can’t use cop equipment there, as I understand it.

a
alexandrovitch 09.10.22

USSR IS ALIVE
Better don't download it, otherwise you'll get pissed off that you took the place of slag on the disk

D
Dark Kahn 09.10.22

Yes, the optimization sucks, but beta. We are waiting for release 1.0.

A
ArmyMan 09.10.22

I agree with those who unsubscribed above about optimization - it still suffers a lot, friezes on good hardware are strange. Well, it seemed to me, after all, the management was changed a little, compared to the original.

V
Vladimir - XIII 09.10.22

downloaded the BETU. the game is super, a lot of choice of MACHINES and CARD. only in the SETTINGS where the KEYBOARD, after restarting, it resets its settings to STANDARD.

B
Brimbor 09.10.22

Does anyone have level cards? I forgot where the upgrades are :(

S
SH. 09.10.22

tablet CODEX - every time you have to start over! does not see saves ...

D
DeN BiostaR 09.10.22

this squalor lags, I downloaded yesterday in shock ...

C
Coming2Life 09.10.22

SH.
there is already a crackfix, then everything is saved) but in reality everything was saved with this crack and even somehow it worked better or something)

S
SH. 09.10.22

Coming2Life
crackfix already installed in the morning, it helped, but it lags ..... also
thanks to this reincarnation !!!!! I remembered how games used to load for a long time

D
Dark Kahn 09.10.22

When will the trainer be?

S
SH. 09.10.22

Dark Kahn
to pass it is not needed at all!
just jiving after the passage
is passed instantly on one machine

D
Dark Kahn 09.10.22

SH.
Yes, I just need to open the cars. Especially beloved Kopovsky armored personnel carrier.