3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wordingofspay 09.10.22 09:25 pm

Problems with LUA Plugin (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Who knows how to remove the call menu, otherwise zombies always appear on the number five and it’s not possible to climb on the navigator, always spawning all the buttons tried nothing helps, only the complete removal of the LUA Plugin helps, but without it the scripts do not work those that are on it.
47 Comments
Sort by:
S
SanokKule 09.10.22

Go to the scripts folder and delete the additions folder

W
Wordingofspay 09.10.22

SanokKule
So, after all, mods are thrown there, how will they work then?

I found a solution, delete this folder as SanokKule said and create the same one only without preinstalled files and throw the mod you want there.

S
SanokKule 09.10.22

Wordingofspay
Well, yes, my cant ...

M
Maxim Sevostyan 09.10.22

Who had this, tell me how to remove what is on the top left in the corner? It is not removed in any way, it is displayed all the time, from the start of the game to the exit from it.

n
nickSIA 09.10.22

Maxim Sevostyan
Do you have cheats or trainers installed?

M
Maxim Sevostyan 09.10.22

nickSIA
yes, scripts - NativeTrainer , LUA_SDK, PCTrainerVBeta4, EnhancedNativeTrainer, Hydraulics, OpenInteriors5, LSDrift Do
you think the conflict is due to something? I don't know why

m
mo3gotpax 09.10.22

so you and need to, cheater!

M
Mr.Sirocco 09.10.22

Another would be to give you a permanent ban)

M
Maxim Sevostyan 09.10.22

mo3gotpax
Mr.Sirocco
what are you guys doing? such script mods are now installed for frenzy and fun

M
Maklline66 09.10.22

Maxim Sevostyan

l
leshaooo 09.10.22

Try experimenting with deleting some scripts

M
Maxim Sevostyan 09.10.22

leshaooo
deleted LUA_SDK, everything was as it should, thanks!

S
Snoopiks 09.10.22

removed by pressing F4

R
RomQaPG 09.10.22

Guys, it's Windows 8.1, GTA V with the latest updates (a crack from RLD), regular .asi scripts work, but when installing LUA in asiloader.log it says "LUA.asi - Failed to load" Tried different LUA plugins, and version of the game - did not help!
Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013 installed. All earlier versions are also installed.
Yes, on account of the fact that there may be a conflict between scripts, no, I also deleted all scripts and installed only LUA, as you understand, it did not help.
Need help! )

C
Cahir Odim from Steam 09.10.22

RomQaPG update
Lua itself and Scripthook. You use different versions, it seems (outdated).

S
SkyraX 09.10.22

there is a version with a reload crack and patch 4 (respectively, a version like 350.1), which LUA script and hook plugin should be thrown into the root so that when you press F4, the menu drops out? which version I don’t try, still nothing appears when you press F4
ps. and is there anything else that needs to be done to make it all work, except to throw it all in the root?

h
hamw 09.10.22

Oh those pirates...

d
danulaca 09.10.22

Are you kidding? Have you played GTA 4 with mods? In GTA 5, the modding system is similar to the one in GTA 4.
Download this: http://www.dev-c.com/gtav/scripthookv/ by pressing the Download button without SDK.
Copy all files from the bin folder to the root of the game (the folder with the game).
If you need help with mods, then write to the PM.

S
SkyraX 09.10.22

figured out, but the noclip mod works for someone?

d
danulaca 09.10.22

SkyraX
I have.