3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Protocol10 09.10.22 09:26 pm

Good Games You Started Playing But Still Haven't Finished

Everyone must have had one. Here is my list of what I remembered over the past 5 years. I confess)
1 Dragon age awakening. I went through DA Origins with pleasure, but I still didn’t have the fuse to go through this great big addition.
2 Fallout new vegas. Fallout 3 went through 2 times and was delighted with the game, in NV I started 4 times for sure. I wandered around the wastelands for a long time, but in the end I put it off with the idea of ​​going to the end later, but I still haven’t returned.
3 Bioshock infinite has not passed it so far. I read the spoilers and couldn't bring myself to pass. But in general, I remained with the opinion that the first Bioshock is much better.
4 All parts of the game STALKER. So I couldn't get past one.
5 The first part of Mass Effect.
I will add to the list
30 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Kyokushin 09.10.22

The Witcher
Fallout 3 with additions
AC3
Skyrim

D
Dark_Sun 09.10.22

requiemmm
The heroes are turn-based, but the campaigns are too long and not particularly interesting, it's also tiring. Discs in this regard are played noticeably more cheerfully.
Oh don't laugh.
Each card in the second Disah for the whole day (in the third too).
There are only a few such cards in Heroes. Heroes are much more cheerful. I personally went through all the campaigns of the Heroes of all parts (well, except for the first one, which even I didn’t master) and it wasn’t a burden (well, maybe except for the sixth).
With the second Diss there were moments when it was hard.
But in the third Disah, I just can not master the elven campaign. These elves are just terribly miserable.
The second one was also miserable, but there I somehow still mastered it.
... What else, well, Age of Wonders - the 1st and 3rd parts - they are painfully confused.
Next - Wizards and Warriors, Magic and Mayhem (even failed to manage), Warhammer Dark Omen (same story), First Hitman (didn't even start in the rest). And yes, Fable also.
Well, like everything. All the other games that I sat down to play - I passed. And there are hundreds and hundreds of games.
Even the Crusaders of Might and Magic....

F
FizzyBubblech 09.10.22

Fallout new vegas-3 part went with great pleasure. I liked to wander around the map, listen to the radio and just look at the wastelands, take on side quests. But FNV is cool, I won’t argue, but I can’t force myself to go through it. . Postponed for later, did not even delete it from Steam.
Gothic 1 is one of the best games, only I played it for 10 hours and abandoned it, it didn’t drag out and that’s it.
Saints Row 3 is a very cool and fun game, I played it with pleasure but did not go to the end.
Batman Arkham Asylum is a great game but not my genre, unfortunately. I love Batman comics and movies, but alas, I didn’t pass the game.
Gta vice city-didn't pass for a very idiotic reason)) Saves were deleted and it was not interesting to replay especially the task with a car or a helicopter, I think you know what I mean))

-
-SERGEY- 09.10.22

Well, the good ones, (those that are for me) then everything passed, but there are a lot of those that I deleted after 15-30 minutes of the game. Some have endured half. Well, for example: "Ryse Son of Rome", "Sniper Elite 3", "Wolfenstein - The New Order"

C
Coroner 09.10.22

Fallout New Vegas
Thief
Dead Space 2
Skyrim
Van Hellsing 2
All Assassin's Creed :D

T
Toxa95 09.10.22

The only one that came to mind was Deus Ex Human Revolution.
Oh no, still Skyrim. But here she just gets bored terribly, for a boring bucket.

K
Kaamay 09.10.22

I immediately remembered fresh Ori and the Blind forest. After an hour of playing, my chair burned out, and the pad almost flew into the wall. I'm not even going to go back to it until my nerves are strong enough x))
Arcade toys are probably not my thing =(

S
SUSUL1 09.10.22

I waited! I have been waiting for almost 10 years!
Oddworld - New n Tasty!
They did resurrect him! And VERY successful.

R
Ruslan Ibragimov 77777 09.10.22

War thunder and civilization

L
LexineAlaisdair 09.10.22

skyrim waving