3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Protocol10 09.10.22 09:26 pm

Good Games You Started Playing But Still Haven't Finished

Everyone must have had one. Here is my list of what I remembered over the past 5 years. I confess)
1 Dragon age awakening. I went through DA Origins with pleasure, but I still didn’t have the fuse to go through this great big addition.
2 Fallout new vegas. Fallout 3 went through 2 times and was delighted with the game, in NV I started 4 times for sure. I wandered around the wastelands for a long time, but in the end I put it off with the idea of ​​going to the end later, but I still haven’t returned.
3 Bioshock infinite has not passed it so far. I read the spoilers and couldn't bring myself to pass. But in general, I remained with the opinion that the first Bioshock is much better.
4 All parts of the game STALKER. So I couldn't get past one.
5 The first part of Mass Effect.
I will add to the list
30 Comments
Sort by:
L
Le Gaspilleur 09.10.22

Offhand, from the last: I played Dying Light for 2-3 days and demolished it - I got tired of the monotony. FC 4 and AC Unity are scrapped somehow.

A
Alexander Becker 09.10.22

Dying Light. I don't touch the story for the most part.

T
THUNDERDOME 09.10.22

The Evil Within - killed idiocy in the game, in a bad sense of the word.
Gray Goo - cartoonish
, etc.

S
Sima4 09.10.22

Rage
Colonial Marines
FallOut
Metro

N
No more drugs 09.10.22

Hitman Absolution. There is not enough time, but I liked the game.

P
Philly 09.10.22

Heh Skyrim))

M
Magnetic Beggar 09.10.22

Siberia. Both. :( I'm waiting for the third part and, I hope, I will go through the entire trilogy in one gulp.
And also Dishonord, last year's Typhoid, all the AC starting from the third, and much more. There is not enough time.

S
Ser777 09.10.22

GTA Vice city
Splinter Cell Conviction
Far Cry 4
Fallout New Vegas
Rage
Assasins Creed 3
The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion
Saints Row All
Dirt 3
Arma All
Witcher 1
oh yes much shorter .. I don’t remember, now I don’t play at all except World of Tanks and that rarely.

t
teretoto 09.10.22

Gothic 3

g
gtaman 09.10.22

GTA: Vice City Stories. I went through the plot except for the last mission, I was going to complete everything side, and by passing the final mission to score 100%. But, alas, I lost the flash drive, where the game, emulator and saves were.

T
THUNDERDOME 09.10.22

Sima4
subway, I also did not master. some nonsense. played for 2-3 hours and demolished this rubbish ...

S
SeniorJoker 09.10.22

Grim frendango. I go with long breaks.
Stalker.

W
William Bigkartoshkafri N 09.10.22

Fallout 2, Gothic

A
Ankuzya 09.10.22

TES 3-5
Although the main storyline in Oblivion was completed quickly. At first she left to study, then she moved quite far away, and there was no strength or desire left for the games. Perhaps I'll put the Arena on myself soon, and try again)

Dragon Age
From Origin to the recently released part. And it's very sad. I promised myself that I would go through with it.

Assassin's Creed 3
There are two gamers in the family. I had to play everything *anything* the rest after I completed the adventures of Connor. I just decided to end the story. It's difficult. It seems like a good game, but for me, with the death of Ezio, everything ended.

Fable
I started playing with such rapture, and for about a year now I have been thinking about whether I should return. I'll try with a gamepad, I'll start the story again. Figs with him, with the experience gained.

The Witcher 2
Another personal disgrace of mine. I went through the first one with pleasure, connected the saves, and ... started something else. I don't even remember what exactly.

GTA Vice City
I installed it twice, went through until a certain point and demolished it. I've been thinking about trying again for about a month now. In parallel with part 4, which I finally delivered.
San Andreas didn’t pass, but I don’t miss it at all, by the way.

There is definitely something else that I forgot to write about. Three gaming computers. On two of them, the assassin is repeated, and nothing more, so it's not surprising. I remember - I will add.

D
Digital Multisamping 09.10.22

Skyrim
Grid
Fallout 3
GTA Vice City
NFS Shift
Batman Arkham City & Asylum

M
Mr Murchick 09.10.22

Mario

N
N3r3vator666 09.10.22

Well, quite a long time ago (and this is since January) I started playing Baldur's Gate 2 Shadows of Amn from the BiG World Projekt build (this is the one in which both parts, the Throne of Bhaal and a bunch of plugins for them). So, I overcame the first part with grief in half in almost a year, and I just started the second part, and somehow it still lies like that. The game is very good - big world, charismatic characters, many side quests, various locations. But, as it does not pull in it to play in spite of this. I guess I'm just tired of passing the first Balda and I need to take a break, because the game really takes a lot of time + more mods, which add a lot of 40-60 hours.
This game has remained gathering dust for now, but with the rest everything is fine so far.

r
requiemmm 09.10.22

Metro niasilil, ran into an idiotic moment when there are no filters for sale, no one with you, you don’t lie on the street and go far, fighting off this flying rubbish. There are no saves either, and replaying half a game ... what the hell.
The Fall didn’t finish the game a bit, after turning to the final straight there is such a moment where it seems like you can fill up the dude, but the developers didn’t foresee this moment, although you can refuse to join it - but a game over. Suddenly, the desire to pass was lost, and for five years it has not returned.
Well, the story campaigns of all the strategies that I played, I never went through. Starcraft, Warcraft, Waha, Heroes, Age of something and many others. I play tactical games with interest, but this is where you have to compete with the computer in the speed of clicking the mouse and do it for hours ... The heroes are turn-based, but the campaigns are too long and not very interesting, it's also tiring. Discs in this regard are played noticeably more cheerfully.
Furs, the third is unplayable on modern machines, although it’s good, the fourth Mercov almost passed, there was the last notch with a choice, and either my Windows fell and I formatted everything, or the screw died, I don’t remember, it was a long time ago, I will have to replay.
X, TC did not go through all the branches. As usual, install a mod, install a mod, start a new game, phew, rollback, new game... you can play like that for years.
First Gothic :) After all, you can kill almost everyone there and there will be no "line of your fate"; they just send you to talk with the dead and that's it, finish. Or kill a swamp shark, and you already killed them all on the map. specific game.

B
B1tard 09.10.22

Hotline Miami and Rage.

M
MunchkiN 616 09.10.22

well, offhand
pedmaka2 mk zaparol in it laziness began to rearrange the graphon. (it’s very important to go through)
skins (I’ll go to tes 6 probably)
then shorter sossassin 4. there my saves were torn apart, then I had an unknown bug to play.
well, there zhta4 but I didn’t go through a single zhta except the sun to the end.
dragon ug iniquityr. there, I didn’t buy a litsukha and a camp at the maximum. I will play current when my mother buys a camp for maxes.
and there are a lot of games that for other reasons I didn’t play or abandoned. the rest I either played enough without the purpose of passing them. either I realized that it’s not worth it, or the grafon ate the draco moth, it’s already impossible to play without a basin, here.