3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
stasikusm 09.10.22 09:59 pm

What's wrong with experience? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I upgraded the hero to level 22 and voila, for quests they no longer give experience absolutely, and I complete quests of level 27 and still nothing, in Novigrad I completed all the quests according to the plot, they didn’t give experience for either ... (What kind of nonsense, Can someone explain to me? Who had such a problem?
23 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 09.10.22

For ten minutes I tried to kill the head-eye, I hit it and no damage was done, then I looked in the magazine, we recommend level 33 (and this is in the second location, something was tricked with balance), and I have 5th, well, I went to swing.
Spoilerpix.playground.ru
pix.playground.ru
pix.playground.ru

R
RGC 09.10.22

saa0891
Nifiga yourself, how hot is your video card in the Witcher? As I understand it, everything or almost everything is on the beyond? My card is exactly the same, so after the last patch it heats up to 75 degrees.
upd: I think I understood, you apparently sat in your inventory or bestiary, and then immediately after returning to the game, made a screen

s
saa0891 09.10.22

Scopolamine

Everything is on ultra, only the hair is turned off, it sags with them.
So it heats up to 60-65, sometimes it reaches 70, I just launched the game to make screenshots, so the temperature did not rise.