3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SoulDF 09.10.22 09:59 pm

the driver was disabled and successfully restored (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hangup problem. The picture constantly freezes in one place and a message appears stating that the video driver has stopped responding and has been successfully restored. Rolling back drivers, reinstalling software, or lowering settings does not help. Everything is ok in other games. The video card is in order, the temperature is normal (gtx 660). Who decided?
27 Comments
Sort by:
d
dizzy33 09.10.22

We've written about it before, it's the same for everyone. Wait for the patch.

S
SoulDF 09.10.22

Ap. The patch didn't help.

Y
Yamaguchi-gumi 09.10.22

But everyone is yelling that Nvidia has the best firewood coco coco, always on time coco coco.

v
vftor 09.10.22

SoulDF The
same thing, I already wrote about it, it crashes due to overheating of the video card (any).
Comp writes "Display driver stopped responding and has been restored".
Here I measured the GTX 780 Ti video card, talking about a jamb:
- I turned the settings to medium and low, and turned off all the secondary ones. In the game, I just stand at the house.
- GPU is loaded at 68%, 928 MB of memory is occupied (out of 3 GB), after 5 minutes the temperature rose from 50 to 81.
Why would it rise? No other game has that kind of stupidity. Usually the temperature is 50-60. At the same time, the graphics on Ultra are excellent. And in this game something has been done that raises the temperature. So draw your own conclusions.

v
vftor 09.10.22

Yamaguchi-gumi
Firewood has nothing to do with it. Read my comment.

S
SoulDF 09.10.22

vftor my 660 does not even have time to heat up. It hangs 30 seconds after entering the game, in the first village.

v
vftor 09.10.22

SoulDF
So you have "the video driver stopped responding and was successfully restored". And this happens with a faulty video card, which either overheated or died. By the way, one dude burned out his vidyuha because of this game.
Personally, I don’t launch this game now, until the cant of developers is clarified.
And you try to start in half an hour, when the vidyuha cools down.

S
SoulDF 09.10.22

vftor
I also thought about it, but in other games everything is the same and everything is fine up to the first village. After exiting the tavern, it immediately hangs right.

S
Sitis133 09.10.22

Somehow GTAV messed up and a similar notification came out: I did a clean reinstallation of the video driver and everything.

v
vftor 09.10.22

SoulDF
I had a similar garbage at the chapel. Then I lowered the graphics settings and went further, but then the game still crashed. And then I was convinced that the crashes are connected only with the jamb of the game (intentional overheating of the video card).
Sitis133
I already reinstalled the driver, and even tried the game on another computer with the same driver.
The result is the same.

S
SoulDF 09.10.22

But they fix all sorts of graphical bugs, while some can't even play

v
vftor 09.10.22

SoulDF
Now downloading another repack v.1.03. I'll see what happens to him.

v
vftor 09.10.22

SoulDF Generally
downloaded, installed, looked. The same bullshit. I set the settings to medium and low + turned off all unnecessary. In the game, he just stood at the house and after 15 minutes. vidyuhi temperature increased from 40 to 82.
And 82 is the limit for my vidyuhi. This not normal. And as many people advise that it is necessary to do overclocking for vidyuhi fans, then I think that with such a jamb of the game, it's easier to take it to hell than risk the computer. All other games (and I have a lot of them installed) do not have this at all and they all work perfectly.

V
VirgilSouth 09.10.22

Et yes, overheats vidyuhu notably. It would seem that the hurley of my 960 at the settings recommended by GiForce Experience overheats on special firewood for the Witcher. And if I don’t manually turn on the fan at 90-100% of power, it cuts off the vidyukha in a maximum of half an hour. So it goes

V
VirgilSouth 09.10.22

In general, believe it or not, but for the sake of experiment, I rolled back firewood to version 350.12, and you know what? It heats up less, but not very much, but the FPS has increased. So it goes

S
SoulDF 09.10.22

I have a completely different problem. Up to a certain point, it played fine, but after that it freezes. Even if just entered, the video card does not have time to heat up.

g
geralt2039 09.10.22

So, there was such a problem on the 970 SLI. After installing patch 1.03, not a single crash with this error. Before the patch, I managed to fly out 3-4 times per evening. Wouldn't jinx it))

p
pipezz 09.10.22

I solved the problem by lowering the GPU frequency by 5-10% using ASUS GPU Tweak.

D
Dimover 09.10.22

you need to download a special utility to completely remove the drivers and put it on a clean one again, it helped me

A
Alex Hawk 09.10.22

All clear. Nobody decided anything. Fucking business.