3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SoulDF 09.10.22 09:59 pm

the driver was disabled and successfully restored (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hangup problem. The picture constantly freezes in one place and a message appears stating that the video driver has stopped responding and has been successfully restored. Rolling back drivers, reinstalling software, or lowering settings does not help. Everything is ok in other games. The video card is in order, the temperature is normal (gtx 660). Who decided?
27 Comments
Sort by:
S
SoulDF 09.10.22

Nothing helps, I've tried everything. There is either something with the video card, or with the game, but since most people play to the fullest, it is most likely the first. I hope for the next patches, but something is already hard to believe.

z
zombie12345 09.10.22

I have a gtx 660 and there is nothing like that, the temperature was max 65 degrees

z
zombie12345 09.10.22

SoulDF
you have a vidyaha from whom asus, msi?

s
spaimus 09.10.22

SoulDF
change the thermal paste on the graphics chip

r
russ26 09.10.22

install msi afterburner and lower the core frequency by 20 points and that's it.

P
PhenomNV 09.10.22

Same problem. We are waiting for patches, 1.04 did not help.

K
Kolyan4ik95 09.10.22

I played normally all the time. I got kicked out a few times. It's on Litsukha. And then suddenly I threw it out when I came to the Junior Bastard Arena. Restarted - less than two minutes and throws out. It's impossible to play now. Looked on the Internet. Driver rolled back, reinstalled. Didn't try to reinstall the game. Installation files take a long time to download. And yet... Why did I play normally up to this point, and then all of a sudden in the arena it started to throw out so hard? And most importantly, I'm not the only one with this problem. It seems to me that the patch has nothing to do with it, because on the last patch I spent 7 hours in the game. No changes were made to the computer before the problem arose. Maybe because of the large number of saves ??