3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LaserDeath 09.10.22 09:59 pm

pure swordsman - assassin (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

in general, this is my leveling, everything is for damage and adrenaline, the more adrenaline points, the more damage I do, I
kill everything alive in seconds (difficulty level 2)

all points in the red branch at lvl 17 + 2 points in the obligation (light armor and adrenaline plus damage)
29 Comments
Sort by:
W
WizzyEgo 09.10.22

On the 2nd difficulty, everything should die on its own at the sight of you, go to the crazy one and try to play there as a pure swordsman

M
Mr.Nobody.... 09.10.22

LaserDeath
That's just because there is nothing to do the whole tape is thrown, there is nothing to write about the case, they throw all sorts of x..that. Yes, all of us .. that you are a swordsman.

R
Red Barels 09.10.22

good swordsman :)

R
Ryogi Shiki 09.10.22

I play at the maximum level of difficulty (for the second time I’m going through the game)
so far ur 4

if you don’t dodge and don’t drink potions - they kill 2 drowners I swing

through the signs, I will especially try to max the quen, it really saves

T
TTG 09.10.22

Well done. Now go to a higher difficulty and stock up on elixirs / uzvarchiki.

_
_Str75_ 09.10.22

Have you paid attention to the crafting of junk and their parameters, provided that the witcher armor is one of the best in the game?)))
And when you put on the cat armor, you can imagine yourself as a cyborg (there, from each item from 5% to the attack, it crashes on the starting craft) . Apparently signs were introduced for beauty ...
Here, run at the penultimate level of difficulty up to 18 lvl in the skin of 1lvl and I will look at you with such a build and what will you do there without signs ... Yes, and if you focus on a pure swordsman, then why there is no mill in the build (aka Whirlwind). What's the point of throwing perks for the accumulation of adrenaline, if you don't use the skills that consume it? You have a build even for a curved swordsman - the accumulated adrenaline is generally not a waste. What then is the point of accumulating it? I obviously do not understand something in this build))))
I'm just torn between a set of kote and a griffin ... One has an attack bun just imba, the other has signs. But the kotE set has a faster recovery energy for using signs ... So I'm racking my brains, what to choose ...

S
Sir Francis Drake 09.10.22

Nikotinoz_
And if you don't attack, then 1 wild dog kills, try to please you

R
Ryogi Shiki 09.10.22

Sir Francis Drake
well, recently in a fight I was killed by 3 feral dogs

immediately remembered dark souls after so many deaths

_
_Str75_ 09.10.22

Sir Francis Drake
Well, start the attack from the sign)))
Set fire to the igni or jam with aard and pick your health from the ass or flank...
What did you wash away what you wrote?)
Another thing is that on some mobs even the signs do not roll very well .. .

L
LaserDeath 09.10.22

ok, I switched to "for death"
so far I don’t experience any special problems, except for the lack of recovery of hp in meditation)
I just have to climb into inventory more often for food and buy more algast for swallows and thunder))

_
_Str75_ 09.10.22

Laser Death
_

L
LaserDeath 09.10.22

What do you think is wrong with the build?

G
GMXardas 09.10.22

_Str75_ The point
is that with maximum adrenaline, the maximum bonus to damage, and if you spend adrenaline, you will lose the bonus. This can be understood if you read the description of talents.

L
LaserDeath 09.10.22

GMXardas
upvoted exactly on this and the build was built
I don’t use a non-spont circular strike so as not to waste adrenaline
pumped dodges allow me to dodge without damage, even if I failed a little, I don’t need a quen

A
Alexey Volkov 777 09.10.22

There is no point in even discussing the second level of complexity, only on the last one.

D
Denis Vedernikov 09.10.22

At level 2, you can probably bring down everyone in hand-to-hand combat :)

I
Ireland 09.10.22

Level 2 - casual. Norm mode - 3, because requires potions and other things.

P
Probabilityofmistake 09.10.22

I went through the game at the last level of difficulty, and unfortunately it is difficult only at the beginning, then it’s somehow very easy to play, I also swung into a pure swordsman, only the first 2 columns were purely for attack + pumped quen and igni and took 2 perks - 1 for 25% chance of a crit with a light item (I ran only in light armor) and a second increase in damage and strength of signs with an increase in the amount of adrenaline. I haven't crafted witcher sets, I haven't changed guns at all since lvl 19 (I finished the game at 35). Swords are both for +55% damage from crit, and in the light set, with the perk for +25% crit chance for each light item, crits flew out constantly. Perhaps because of this leveling, it seemed to me that the game is too simple, and this leveling needs to be nerfed somehow. Plus, I put runks in the swords for a chance of stunning 3 pieces each, and everyone you hit just stood stupidly and lost their heads from one-shots. In terms of pumping and the RPG component in general, the Witcher is a bit weak. Otherwise, the game of the year is definitely, it was very disappointing to watch the final credits, and understand that there is nothing more to do =((Great game, thanks to the Poles, I hope the add-ons will be full and large-scale and will be able to extend this unreal buzz that I got from it.

n
nukio 09.10.22

Probabilityofmistake
so I pass slowly =))) each quest is passed on the map =)

L
LaserDeath 09.10.22

I also go through all the quests, so I'm ahead of them by 3-5 lvls. Maybe because of this I do not feel the difference in difficulty levels.

Now lvl 19, I haven't even been to Skellige yet. Passed the line in Novigrad. Still a bunch of additional quests 14-15 lvl.