3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LaserDeath 09.10.22 09:59 pm

pure swordsman - assassin (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

in general, this is my leveling, everything is for damage and adrenaline, the more adrenaline points, the more damage I do, I
kill everything alive in seconds (difficulty level 2)

all points in the red branch at lvl 17 + 2 points in the obligation (light armor and adrenaline plus damage)
29 Comments
Sort by:
G
GMXardas 09.10.22

That's it, all the same, there is a minus that the levels do not adjust to the player, I also don’t feel lvl 21 on the last difficulty of this very difficulty, but I wasn’t really on skellige, all quests are gray / green, everything is killed twice. True, I have a build with an emphasis on a circular strike, so I just hold the left mouse button under the quen, and everything dies by itself.

L
LaserDeath 09.10.22

And on skellige, too, all quests are lvl 15-16?

_
_Str75_ 09.10.22

GMXardas
And sit on this bonus with your ass when you can use an excellent skill like a windmill?)))
Craft your cat armor for damage, pierce it and you won't need to sit on this adrenaline. All you need is a quick regen of adrenaline and energy)))

G
GMXardas 09.10.22

_Str75_
Why?

L
LaserDeath 09.10.22

_Str75_
do not sit with your ass, but chop everything alive with + 30% damage with quick blows (well, or powerful to anyone)

_
_Str75_ 09.10.22

LaserDeath
That's why you play at difficulty level 2 with a craft boost)) Because you don't see situations in terms of tactics...
Slash everyone in the forehead, so you're shaking for the accumulation of adrenaline))

L
LaserDeath 09.10.22

well, so I’m on the “to death” difficulty in the same way I chop everyone “on the forehead” as you say
with DPM under 2k at lvl 20 it’s a sin not to chop and there already don’t care about ur difficulty

s
saa0891 09.10.22

By the way, and someone already tried to pass purely as an alchemist, in the second part it was really imba, as with this case in the third part.

http://www.playground.ru/blogs/witcher_2_assassins_of_kings/the_witcher_2_assassins_of_kings_-_tyomniy_regim_-_imbovaya_alhimiya_vinosim_upravitelya_odnim_udarom-105556/

R
RGC 09.10.22

saa0891 I have
n't tried it, but as soon as I finish the first playthrough, I'll start the second as a pure alchemist. I won’t touch the swords at all, because with them everything somehow becomes easy. I really hope that with patches and dls there will be at least one really difficult game mode