3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
El Huron 09.10.22 10:16 pm

Season Pass (Dying Light)

Tell me, having bought the Season Pass, do you get all subsequent additions to the game for free? I just heard that the Season Pass just allows you to buy add-ons before the rest, again for extra money. And in which case, will it be possible to buy the Season Pass after the release of the game?
37 Comments
Sort by:
B
BLATNOY1 09.10.22

Season Pass already in my opinion has additional features. And as for free add-ons exclusively for the owners of this version, it's up to the developers to decide. Everything will be as they (the developers) decide, they want, and everyone will receive the add-ons, they will want and receive only Seaso Pass owners. For example, in Crew, Season Pass owners got 3 cars for free (if you can call it that) and owners of the regular version will have to buy them for real money

s
skyraider 09.10.22

El Huron
seems to be paying for the season pass and DLC for free

J
JOKERIVAN 09.10.22

SkyRaider
is not like, but it is. I already bought it, but now I’m thinking, what if it turns out the same as with the last Lord of the Rings, I also bought a season there, but only all the add-ons that came out are crap, they release some runes and skins that are unnecessary ... I hope there will be worthwhile dlc , although the price of 250r seems to hint

J
JoK3R3D 09.10.22

To be honest, ALL season passes are complete shit, first of all, this crap costs another mower of rubles and it’s not clear what it gives, then more personally I didn’t buy how many games without pre-orders there are all sorts of seasons and passes there were immediately additions to them that used to seem to be available only by pre-order, this is all a lure, and then the fact that there are several games that have been released relatively recently and they, for example, separately sell the season pass for 999 rubles. so here's the funniest thing that I didn't see even after 3-4 months so that at least one DLC came out for this game, so here the question arises, why the hell then it is generally necessary to buy this empty air and not even a game ???

J
JOKERIVAN 09.10.22

El Huron
yes, it looks like it is (

M
Molarky24 09.10.22

JoK3R3D
Yes, as if the difference in 200r is not much, what will you buy for 200r? You won’t even be able to eat for 200r.

J
JoK3R3D 09.10.22

In short, people understood what I mean.

V
VariagGames 09.10.22

The people in the game have a Russian interface and voice acting???

O
Ox1dizer 09.10.22

VariagGames
interface only

B
BLATNOY1 09.10.22

VariagGames
Subtitles interface in Russian rest in English

V
VariagGames 09.10.22

Gray_Wolf 95 Well
, then at least they were not too lazy and the interface was made xDD

H
Heksenpay 09.10.22

Guys, if anyone knows what this pack gives, please write. There is no description in the steam as such, but if there is something special then I will buy it.

Z
Zere 09.10.22

The incentive describes what the season pass gives, namely 3 DLS
1 exclusive missions
2 7 items, like 3 clothes and 4 weapon blueprints
3 Stadium mode with waves of zombies, for survival
+ it seems like for a pre-order in the incentive they give a scrap blueprint, but it does not depend from the season pass

And for those who buy the boxed version, and not in the incentive, the first 2 DLC will be free, as compensation from the developers, for not having time to print the game on blanks and, as a result, a delay of a month

D
DzirtWitcher 09.10.22

People, please help! Bought a license with the addition: Dying Light Season Pass. But additional costumes / clothes do not appear. Tell me what's the problem? Or they appear only after some quest. Moreover, I went through the prologue and already two main missions too.

V
Vadim Akishin 09.10.22

I bought a season pass for 250 r in the incentive, everything was installed, I went
into the game, I didn’t get anything, what to do

f
fenderrr 09.10.22

Crap! Same crap! I specially bought a license with a season pass, and in place of pre-order DLS - shish! I don’t understand these developers, that’s how they treat them after this and buy licensed games!

E
El Huron 09.10.22

Fenderrr
wow

S
Shis98 09.10.22

The Season Pass gives you access to all the dlc that will be released, and if you buy additional add-ons separately, they will most likely be more expensive

p
punck 09.10.22

Seasonal Access
Stay in Harran for even more fun! With Seasonal Access, you'll get three cool DLC packs. Put your skills to the test in an all-new challenge of exclusive Cuisine & Cargo missions, unlock additional weapons and skins, and take part in The Bozak Horde, a brand new competitive game mode.
Skins in the backpack and weapons need to be crafted.

f
fenderrr 09.10.22

In short, tryndets. I downloaded a cracked patch with dlsks from the truth and put it on my license and continued to play a licensed pirate from reload. This is how it happens. Of course, I understand that buns were given for pre-order, but I don’t understand why they can’t be sold separately after the release to honest gamers who did not have time to place an order before the release. Zvizdets!