3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
El Huron 09.10.22 10:16 pm

Season Pass (Dying Light)

Tell me, having bought the Season Pass, do you get all subsequent additions to the game for free? I just heard that the Season Pass just allows you to buy add-ons before the rest, again for extra money. And in which case, will it be possible to buy the Season Pass after the release of the game?
37 Comments
Sort by:
T
TIGERblack 09.10.22

http://www.playground.ru/wiki/dying_light/dlc/

E
Edward Core 09.10.22

Sobsvtenno subject.
I tested the game on a pirate before buying. There were all sorts of nishtyachki in the form of drawings and clothes for GG. How do I understand on the license that my SP generally works. In steam, in the properties I see this SP, in the store on the product itself (that is, on the store page, the SP itself and there it is written like in my library).
But I did not find the same nishtyakov as on a pirate. Or was it pre-order?
In short, what in the game will let me know that the separately purchased SP works for my game?
Thank you!

I
I'm passing by 09.10.22

Edward Core
the same garbage) I also wonder what they gave for pre-order?

I
IDeaDHeaDI 09.10.22

Edward Core
At the moment, the content included in the Season Pass has not been released. Wait for the developers to unlock it "officially".

I'm Passing By
For pre-order they gave only this http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=384353579

I
I'm passing by 09.10.22

IDeaDHeaDI
so can throw a variant of a pirated file? And it turns out bullshit, everything is already there, but just not activated. Probably, as it will be in Metro LL, fix the key in the registry and everything is there.)

E
Edward Core 09.10.22

Thanks to all. By the way, I already begged for tickets myself :)
You can also beg for these tickets using the link that IDeaDHeaDI threw off. But as I understand it is better to pick them up from the storekeeper as late as possible. At least that's what they wrote in one of the guides.

I
IDeaDHeaDI 09.10.22

I Pass By
These files are already present in the game (DW_DLC1 folder), to activate them, you need a crack that automatically turns your license into a pirate, do you need it?
Edward Core
Yeah, I accidentally activated everything in Prolog, which I later regretted. Although I now run with this and I'm fine.

I
I'm passing by 09.10.22

IDeaDHeaDI
I did not pre-order) played a pirate game and bought it. I did not immediately pay attention to the lack of recipes for some, I thought that I would open it later. Then I began to suspect something was wrong) I read about clothes from the very beginning

p
propeller-faust 09.10.22

Passing By
Pre-order, you first need to register and link to a Steam account, then we get 5 receipts that can be exchanged for weapons from the storekeeper. I got a butcher knife, a fancy crowbar, a hatchet, a fire ax and something else with 100-150 damage

f
firewall07 09.10.22

Doesn't work Season Pass

I
IDeaDHeaDI 09.10.22

propeller-faust
I bought the game on the evening of the 28th, actually after the release.

"Pre-order" registered the next day, indicating from the bulldozer as the date of purchase the 27th (the day the game was released), and I was given six receipts, as evidenced by the gears in my profile.

T
TIGERblack 09.10.22

http://www.playground.ru/wiki/dying_light/dlc/

p
propeller-faust 09.10.22

IDeaDHeaDI
Yes, apparently one number of the payment receipt is enough and that’s it, maybe they distribute it to everyone), but they gave me 5, they lit one, maybe because I activated them already on February 2 and bought the game a month before the release being in the CIS and preloaded, played and activated the receipts while already in the USA, like, a fine of 1 receipt), and what kind of weapon did you get for them, what kind of damage?
Spoiler

I
IDeaDHeaDI 09.10.22

propeller-faust
I already said that I activated it out of ignorance at the very beginning at the first meeting with the storekeeper. The weapon, respectively, although it came across orange, but with damage no more than 40. Such things.

I
I'm passing by 09.10.22

propeller-faust
also gave 5 pieces, took it yesterday)

E
EVG3N1Y 09.10.22

I bought the Dying Light game from Steam with the Season Pass, but after a full installation, it says that the Season Pass is not installed. What to do?

p
pronin.vol 09.10.22

The same crap was bought by Dying Light and he Season Pass is not loaded
Although bozaka robs
Reinstalling the game did not help.