3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EX0800_ 09.10.22 10:32 pm

Cybernetics

Why cybernetics doesn’t move anywhere, no, it’s somehow poorly studied, but the Chinese and Japanese have achieved more with artificial intelligence and work than that very cybernetics kind of is not right .......
I mean, the modernization of a man of the Vedas is not ideal (like that this is evil))
28 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexator 09.10.22

and you googled what is cybernetics? Google it, you'll learn something new.

M
Mabel Pines 09.10.22

Aleksator
He is probably talking about robotics

A
Alexator 09.10.22

Mabel Pines
I understand. That's why I recommended you check it out. nya!

M
Mabel Pines 09.10.22

Alexator
Nya! How are you doing? Did you build a bunker?

g
gtaman 09.10.22

EX0800_
Why cybernetics is not moving anywhere
Because Skynet failed to send us a terminator.

E
EX0800_ 09.10.22

Aleksator
why are you so strict at once? and what cybernetics is, I know (although I didn’t have the science of cybernetics, but its application to people and not what terminator it won’t work if there’s no failure, but it’s possible to do it in such a case and off) and I won’t find anything new there, which is a pity

7Rain7 09.10.22

EX0800_
The consoles are to blame for everything, they pissed off and hinder progress.

r
rPeBoJL 09.10.22

bibernetics

D
Dmitry Lazdan 09.10.22

cybernetics is the science of information management, I'm telling you this as almost a cybernetic doctor)

E
EX0800_ 09.10.22

Dmitry Lazdan
if you really are a cybernetics doctor, although there are almost many chances that a person will add, for example, the Internet, then he will always eat in it (it’s somehow unrealistic, but before it was impossible to fly, it’s just a matter of time)
fantastic but it would be cool to be around zombies would walk) (or would they be controlled like that hu)

D
Dmitry Lazdan 09.10.22

EX0800_
until the consciousness and memory of a person are digitized, people will not be able to introduce either the Internet or memory modules into their heads

J
Just stand 09.10.22

When my consciousness is digitized, I will charge a couple of SSDs, and I will start texturing and remodeling the world around me without the Saki Oculus Rift. Best MMORPG IRL. Kill real psychonauts with SSDs in their heads, and rape/kill/rob mobs on the way to work. Skynet will not kill anyone, it will load everyone into MMO :)

E
EX0800_ 09.10.22

Dmitry Lazdan 1
so we have found the first almost most important step digitization of the human brain
3 people can live everywhere with such opportunities

Dmitry Lazdan
just improve memory by 10 TB or vision (yes, I realized that it’s impossible without ots (digitization)

T
TTG 09.10.22

Sheogoratics also lagged behind.

E
EX0800_ 09.10.22

GP-5
what is it? Sheogorath is The Elder Scrolls is it from there?

7Rain7 09.10.22

E
EX0800_ 09.10.22

7Rain7
I wanted to give you a link, but I think they will ban me, so I will send you myself, go to ainutkha

T
TTG 09.10.22

EX0800_
Yeah, from the same place.

7Rain7 09.10.22

Leave EX0800_
to yourself.

D
Dmitry Lazdan 09.10.22

EX0800_
cool, I explain the facts to them, why it's impossible yet, and they also downvote me! However, how many cattle on Pegach!

Just how are you going to connect the digital-sign interface with the nerve endings and the central nervous system?! I have no idea! Electronic prostheses of arms, legs, eyes are still possible, but there the mechanics go not at the expense of consciousness, but due to impulses of the nervous system, turning into electrical ones, and making these prostheses work - but this is an extremely imperfect system, and besides, it is very fragile and buggy