3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EX0800_ 09.10.22 10:32 pm

Cybernetics

Why cybernetics doesn’t move anywhere, no, it’s somehow poorly studied, but the Chinese and Japanese have achieved more with artificial intelligence and work than that very cybernetics kind of is not right .......
I mean, the modernization of a man of the Vedas is not ideal (like that this is evil))
28 Comments
Sort by:
7Rain7 09.10.22

Dmitry Lazdan
Well, yes, the Internet is even full of videos about the glitches of these systems. They are funny, if they were not sad, because. their owners suffer from it.

M
MunchkiN 616 09.10.22

if we are talking about creating a cyborgoff, those are robotophs with a subtle soul of a human being, and so all sorts of cyberpunk implants
here, in short, such a thing - they cannot attach a headset from a mobile phone to the ear nerves because the eggs dry up. and while progress is shorter, as with liquid breathing. in fact, when it does, it will look more like a polymeric organ with a semblance of a nervous system than an anal buzzing hydraulic hook. there are analogues of machines replacing or supplementing organs, but they all work poorly stupidly and are inferior in efficiency to real ones. so it's more of a dead end.

purely robots like pitch with legs and arms - maybe possible. but for now, in short, the posons treat such devices ambiguously and there is no market for demand for them. some people finally can their suso, here. there is no demand market and there is no active development of the home multifunctional robotics industry. to build now a humanoid machine that the couple will do can and can, but it will cost a hell of a lot, and it will also have such a rack with a server. and a powerful server from the Japanese will occupy the entire apartment and will generate electricity. their electricity is expensive, that's why their computers are weak and skinny without 4x 290x radeons and fhsa 9580 there or something like that. so until there is a revolution in the processor structure and compressing and storing data, no robots.
but if I were like this, I would probably refuse from the Japanese sony slave - schoolgirls tysh up to 100 would not refuse. so she can do a lot. there gaozdi hammer in, pull up the crane, - dad would tell her - malatsa.

D
Dmitry Lazdan 09.10.22

MunchkiN 616
But is it not destiny to say in a normal, literate language? without any "multi-bookoff" and "[deleted]"?) How hard is it to read zvizdets!

7Rain7 09.10.22

MunchkiN 616
and if that's how I would probably from the Japanese sleepyhead slave - schoolgirl tysh up to 100 would not refuse. so she can do a lot. there gaozdi hammer in, pull up the crane, - dad would tell her - malatsa.
Well, well, it was the crane to spin it that you would send it first of all)))

E
EX0800_ 09.10.22

Dmitry Lazdan,
comrade, I’m not negative because I’m lazy and I’m against these likes and other dermis, so this is what you write to me, and not so

Dmitry Lazdan, is
memory harder to digitize than the brain itself, or you just need to digitize the brain itself

D
Dmitry Lazdan 09.10.22

EX0800_
but why digitize the brain? Is AI not enough? Of course, it's about digitizing memory

E
EX0800_ 09.10.22

Dmitry Lazdan
, it happened to the dons, yes, but scientists want to digitize the weight of the brain to create an imitation of ours and to make people immortal in such images

D
Dmitry Lazdan 09.10.22

EX0800_ Looks like
someone rewatched "A Robot named Chappie"))))