3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sephia 09.10.22 10:48 pm

Peace to all locals. (Diablo 2)

Hello everyone who remembers me.
So the demobilization is just around the corner, there are 31 days left. I serve in the distant and forgotten Khabarovsk, in the 14th separate special forces brigade.
In a nutshell, this year has flown by quickly and has been interesting... Skydiving, scuba diving, mountain training, tactical exercises.
Unsubscribe who served where, it will be interesting to know your impressions.
And yes, how are things on the server? Reset not scheduled yet? What has been dropped in the last year?
Good luck to everyone, thank you for your attention, I will join you soon.
29 Comments
Sort by:
q
qPash 09.10.22

KARALKA.
1) Did not serve. Impressions are excellent!
2) N server rotten, there was no one to throw. The elephant was called recently. There was no reset.
3) There is no drop, so they slowly throw up the steam locomotive and screen it. This is like "an unexpected drop" - we have fun as we can.
Good luck, please join!

k
kewelldkny 09.10.22

KARALKA.
1. I didn’t waste time, well, I didn’t serve in the sense.
2. On the business server as usual, without changes.
3. One of the dudes on d2 scored a duck and dropped a full furizon with an infic on the forum, which I actually took advantage of, but it’s normal, Lema guys hit with hf.

a
anatolia 09.10.22

I come to the military registration and enlistment office .. they looked at me and said "go, we won't take you"
drops norms .. it just all depends on who devotes how much time mf .. people farm for half an hour and want something imbove .. days nada))

S
Sephia 09.10.22

qPash
kewelldkny
And who is right now on pvp ATEC? Or is it completely dead?
By the way, I was not bad close with a full pack of boards 35+, I will come and remember. After I leave ofk))

anatoliy
Do you still play boner?
That not even imbo claws or tiaras fell? No one welded the top rings?

a
anatolia 09.10.22

I don’t play anymore .............. if someone tries to offend me, I start a druid .. well, during this time I dropped a ring 10 fcr 17 p 14 dex lr 20 a few 40 hp skillers ... and a couple of high runes

S
Sephia 09.10.22

Well, how much cheerful, I have somewhere ~ the same, if memory serves, then fcr / 15str13dex / 9fres.
Does Senya still play? Max? Green?

a
anatolia 09.10.22

I do not know them

l
lait_one 09.10.22

KARALKA. come and see for yourself. better to see once, as they say.))

T
T Fox 09.10.22

..if someone tries to offend me, I start a druid
Hiding on the left Persians to stop offending?

S
Sephia 09.10.22

T-Fox
lait_one
Shalom boys, who are you playing right now?

l
lait_one 09.10.22

KARALKA. section of all. Forty in Tal Rush I farm little by little. ))

B
BorisRazor 09.10.22

Don't do shit here!

k
kewelldkny 09.10.22

ninada, "firk and a few autists play on the server"

:( Now it's a shame, delete

T
T Fox 09.10.22

KARALKA.
also all section, I play magpie in viper and amkoy with vf, sometimes amkoy in mavin.

S
Sephia 09.10.22

lait_one
T-
Fox Are you going to collect someone else or are you buying soji for the next season?)))

l
lait_one 09.10.22

KARALKA. soji, but I'm going to dress someone. for this you need a soup set: eni and infi - we'll see later. )

y
yok0o 09.10.22

a ya foolsi 2 asa 2 ls 2 wb 109 ed za gul kupil
offer soji i zodi za good doski kstate )

c
codw 09.10.22

lol what are you going to do here?

yok0o
hereditary barryka lvl 99 this success, sell yourself for a pool

y
yok0o 09.10.22

codw
pobombi noname fanatka

T
T Fox 09.10.22

KARALKA.
Finally xs, just a section. The season has been going on for more than three years, everything is already zae ... tired, so he broke, leaked everything that was valuable and / or rare, just like that, for no reason.