3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sephia 09.10.22 10:48 pm

Peace to all locals. (Diablo 2)

Hello everyone who remembers me.
So the demobilization is just around the corner, there are 31 days left. I serve in the distant and forgotten Khabarovsk, in the 14th separate special forces brigade.
In a nutshell, this year has flown by quickly and has been interesting... Skydiving, scuba diving, mountain training, tactical exercises.
Unsubscribe who served where, it will be interesting to know your impressions.
And yes, how are things on the server? Reset not scheduled yet? What has been dropped in the last year?
Good luck to everyone, thank you for your attention, I will join you soon.
29 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sephia 09.10.22

T-Fox
And who is the top forty right now? You undressed, Andrey and the freezer still scored in front of me, Joe does not play, green and endo, and even more so ... It turns out no one)))

I forgot to write a test, I remember it was his fiery esca kept the beast in a pen. Doesn't he play too?

c
cat-stargazer 09.10.22

Me and Fata-Morgana say hello!!!
By the way, I was not bad close with a full pack of boards 35+, I will come and remember. After I leave the office))
Well, you seem to have collected a fire forty as I remember, or not? :)))

g
gpyr 09.10.22

Fata Morgana? HeT He clbIWal.Who is this? :C

T
T Fox 09.10.22

KARALKA.
There is always someone to find! Yes, and in the net like the rules play. viper tr amyli i td xDD

c
cat-stargazer 09.10.22

gpyr
Fata-Morgana? HeT He clbIWal.Who is this?
But you don't need it! :)

T
Torum. 09.10.22

KARALKA.
Hello. The server is full of crap, and in pvp it's generally rotten. It's time to reset, they all pull.

l
little stubborn headcrab 09.10.22

Unsubscribe who served where, it will be interesting to know your impressions.
sure, not a problem. I have been serving in the 37th separate railway brigade of military unit 51473 in the city of Volgograd for already half a year. During this time, I fired ~ 20 rounds, learned how to pull sleepers, logs, rails manually. Impressions are just a sea.

k
kewelldkny 09.10.22

Torum., The server is full of crap, but in pvp it's generally rotten.

You can safely add that the forum is not better now =(

f
firkax 09.10.22

Torum
and in pvp it's generally rotten

osobenno vajno mnenie toruma na etot schet, kotorii v pvp daje ne zahodit, ne goovrya uje o tom chto bi on pitalsya s kem-nit' srajat'sya