3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark Corsair 21.11.19 03:27 am

War vs. Kratos (Darksiders)

pix.PlayGround.ru

One killed all of the gods, the other destroyed entire civilization. This couple is nothing less than the embodiment of true chaos! They came from different worlds and have succeeded in genocide of all living things. They have unlimited rage and never ending thirst for blood. And now it's time to know what it would be if the latter-day God of war met in the battle with the most destructive horseman of the Apocalypse. Who do you think will come out of this battle victorious?

PS the art is not particularly to argue, did as much as skills with photoshop. )

Theme created on the request of Komrad |strifE

40 Comments
Sort by:
L
Levsha-Pravoruk 21.11.19

Thanks bro

D
Diabolik.net 21.11.19

excellent topic)))

even at a loss... for me war of the embodiment of equanimity, Kratos - a kind of daring Univer gods.

Both are worthy, both +)))

D
Diabolik.net 21.11.19

excellent topic)))

even at a loss... for me war of the embodiment of equanimity, Kratos - a kind of daring murderer of the gods.

Both are worthy, both +)))

B
Bloody Devil 21.11.19

Definitely Kratos . He passed the pool from mortal to God and no one could stop him . And the War compared to Kratos not very notable feats . This is my personal opinion . Do you want to settle there .

B
Bola1695 21.11.19

Kratos.He of all gods was destroyed.And the War of special feats did not.

W
Winter_exe 21.11.19

War, definitely. It monitors the balance and simply put on all the gods and demons, and those in turn are most afraid of him and his brothers. And, by the way, there is another mythology, one big God and a demon is the Creator and Destroyer.

L
Levsha-Pravoruk 21.11.19

a86;a87;that would be cool if the game would make from a mixture of Dаrksidеrs and Gоd co Wаra86;a87;

W
Winter_exe 21.11.19

|strifE
Would specific sucks... you can't mix... the Buzz does not interfere with...

L
Levsha-Pravoruk 21.11.19

Winter.exe...but Street FighterXTeken Kaifu happened..why not

T
Traumer 21.11.19

Although the War I like a lot more forced to admit that Kratos is still stronger.

|
|Tiger| 21.11.19

Kratos is powerful,he will win

D
Dark Corsair 21.11.19

Support The War. But Kratos has a chance.

D
Dzhek Uolters 21.11.19

The situation is ambiguous. War is one of the horsemen of the Apocalypse, and their strength can not be compared with the power of Greek gods, who were killed by Kratos. The horsemen of the Apocalypse, the biblical characters, and the Pantheon of Olympus are characters of Greek mythology. Accordingly, Kratos is also live in the universe of these myths, and with the horsemen may not overlap in principle.

If gempleynyh to compare the force they are the same. Kratos will tumble, dodging punches, and the War... will also be to avoid jerks X)

W
Winter_exe 21.11.19

Bro, that soon War will come, we'll see who's stronger=)

D
Dark Corsair 21.11.19

Jack Walters
Accordingly, Kratos is also live in the universe of these myths, and with the horsemen may not overlap in principle.

Meetings between characters of different beliefs is quite common in modern industry. Not long ago, one of the members mentioned a book with a similar plot. In my memory, like on-screen meeting of the Greek God of war horsemen of the Apocalypse was just... in Hercules: The Legendary Journeys ' 95 release. There the writers had a blast, even Michael the Archangel was added.

PS And Kratos could soon reach up to the riders if the developers will exhaust the entire stock of Greek mythology. )

d
dimakozhanov 21.11.19

in many respects they are equal in both neveroyatna physical strength and vitality, lethal guns, besides they are skilled of war, Kratos more violent and continuously in rage and war, calm and calculating, besides, he has a true stallion ruin
but the war has one big advantage over Kratos war can take on a demonic form in which it is practically not vulnerable and Kratos normal rage mode
don't know who will win both have equal chances but they are both outdone by Dante(this is my personal opinion)

D
Dzhek Uolters 21.11.19

Meetings between characters of different beliefs is quite common in modern industry [...] even Michael the Archangel was added.

If you smoke something stronger, it is not possible to invent :)

if the developers will exhaust the entire stock of Greek mythology. )

These myths still to 5 parts will be enough, to be sure. And a big part of the charm of the series God of War that feel like a hero of another myth :)

L
Levsha-Pravoruk 21.11.19

XD Dante? He's Gay he's got hair like Faggot...he'll beat them both?

.Beauty. 21.11.19

Clear Meadow Kratos, War is a Trifle, And these are not poured Yet. Seems as if it would be in the game, the War would have been the first mini-boss.

A
Assassin_Nero 21.11.19

I think War Kratos with one hand kicking.