3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
milleron 21.11.19 03:28 am

Easter eggs (Saints Row: The Third)

Put here all what I found.
I found a sword from a Zelda in the port where we had to go to the pier on Mysia drug-related.
110 Comments
Sort by:
P
Park52 21.11.19

Oh, and a huge number of Easter eggs... in the 2nd part there were not to count,and here once or twice and obchelsya.

P
Park52 21.11.19

ScapY
I have this Professor Genki,appeared on the streets when I make a mess with debris,and 2 times I merged (he at me did not pay attention,was busy debris XA),and a quarter saw another (but the me quenched with rocket launcher),spruce had stopped the infection... but 2 leama namutil)))
Amendment 3 cat)))

C
Cheat_Hater 21.11.19

Vedrover GT
Kilbane father gg xD
reaction gg my chair dumped))

A
Alex232009 21.11.19

pix.PlayGround.ru

This means Proffesor Genki )) and I think that a terminator with raketnitsa ran all the clips of the machine in a wad and he dies))100k given for his murder.And the first time he killed almost the whole game was passed,duck somewhere 500k if not more given )

P
Park52 21.11.19

Alex232009
Strangely,I have now the game passed by 21% return to Steelport" and I still give for the murder of Professor Jackie 1kk.Blah Yes, I have the invasion of the cat already 7кк cut down,so not interested in fucking HD

b
buzdik 21.11.19

near one of the shops of plastic surgery on the wires hanging sneakers from Nike, but a film about basketball

b
buzdik 21.11.19

the name of the movie just don't remember a shop where popoie say

C
CH0L0 21.11.19

I found a small yellow rabbit as he is huge,can not remember what the area is called,somewhere in the West of steelport,near the bandit operation,where the Decker.

3N0T 21.11.19

After the capture of the penthouse need to go to her computer and we see Johnny Cat.
This is a reference to Keyboard cat.
PlayGround.ru

N
Novyy polzovatel 21.11.19

On the barrels in the industrial district signs Ultra, company of Red Faction series, another offspring Volition
pix.PlayGround.ru

E
Eriori 21.11.19

Found the Easter eggs on the Red Fakshn , at one of the plants the inscription Ultor and the picture Stepova )

S
St3p1k 21.11.19

Mаster
This is another big company that was attacked at the end of the 2nd part)

s
sokol94 21.11.19

A
Aksur 21.11.19

EEH...
as talked about red faction,my heart became warm
especially turned 1 and part 2

K
Kolesnikov 21.11.19

On the West of the map, on the nose.. of a conveyance, a scene from the Titanic, only much more fun!

S
SmilingPinkamena 21.11.19

The"fun pool is set the target with a rooster - a clear reference to moruno. These kits hang on the side one of the shelves

I
Iven13 21.11.19

Kolesnikov

Founded your bitches :))

pix.PlayGround.ru

v
vovann1998 21.11.19

Akiainego
hahaha

O
Omon51 21.11.19

Red faction was like poshalka Toko there would be Audi's entry Shaundi.

z
zOmbi88 21.11.19

Alternative ending where we are on Mars solid hint of Red Faction there and the buildings look like EDF and broken fighter from Guriella and machines like ATVs there is not enough only ultor