3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
milleron 21.11.19 03:28 am

Easter eggs (Saints Row: The Third)

Put here all what I found.
I found a sword from a Zelda in the port where we had to go to the pier on Mysia drug-related.
110 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yellow BoB 21.11.19

Generally, if to consider as bugs, there are a couple, with the aircraft) Download mod infinite RC and take any aircraft at the airport(preferably private jet near the hangar with maize), fly of course, and then a couple of manipulations that I partially forgot((( in General, we can deduce the plane on orbit fly them in a circle, BUT see that his trajectory was visible to the GG, and then the plane after leaving the RC will disappear))) I do not remember to brake it in the air or not but remember the fact that the mn planes with different speed flying) So if it works then you are in the sky, though not long will fly the plane on the given path with a given speed you, if you try it will be a long time to fly) will fly high in the sky, but not broken), you Can launch a few planes (do me fly 3rd) Screenshots no((( click screenshots doesn't work, and the mind to Fraps'a is not enough) Now is the trick I can't do it, but you can try) Then: Take any plane. Take off and slowing down dramatically (at least where) the main thing that he saw, just a little bit, press braking and sharp exit from RC) then the Aircraft must continue flying(moving) (you don't even have to take off the strip a little to gain speed and slow down, so the plane will not fly but will go a little Bouncing) But again not all I get), the Game will not allow version and all that... (and well, I think everyone knows the trick with cruise control on the machine, hit cruise control, further, the Parking brake(to slow down sensitive) get out of the vehicle and watch where it will roll) PS trick the cruise control is better in Saints Row 2, I was fucking around in the academic town at the gas station, took the car on cruise control, got out of my car and watched as she rammed the gas station, then an explosion, if a good machine will not explode, and fly away) (Sometimes even hit on the building where shiala and pressed pedestrians), and the trick with the private jet plane to land almost wherever you want) Take this plane for example, take off and fly to our penthouse, flying up to the penthouse (you need to be at a high altitude, although not mandatory) we Tilt our plane 90 degrees and crashes into the helipad - summary: We are alive and got to be) (In most cases at the landing plane flips(

Y
Yellow BoB 21.11.19

And here is the screenshots).)) Remembered that manipulation of the aircraft orbit in settings game set the controls simple

x
xMiGx 21.11.19

A bunch of interesting glitches :) checked almost everything out.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLA100AEB3E49F4BCC

n
night.walker 21.11.19

I recently played with a friend in this game, I found two cool cars, decided to pump, came to the mechanic's, he drove into the garage, started to pump, I parked in the middle of the road, sitting, waiting, and then not far from me there is some kind of Ghost car, passing through me and disappears, I don't know whether it's an Easter egg or a bug, but I was in shock...

B
Bloodthirster 21.11.19

Dedsec_user
what are you, a moron? the segments of the frames of where and when it was... Oh, what an idiot

t
temnyy rycar 2517 21.11.19

and is there a secret transport or weapons?

v
vasde 21.11.19

Don't know, maybe it's not Easter eggs, but experts Morningstar (which with the sniper) is very similar to Regent tremer Maximilian Strauss from Vampire: The Masquarade – Bloodlines

D
D9D9_ROMA 21.11.19

People, I know the last post here was a year ago, but I need help.
I found this:

And now the devil knows, whether it's Easter eggs and some mystery, whether it was just a Doodle. People, if someone wants to help - respond here or send me an email: [email protected].
Or maybe someone knows what it is and how to solve it, if it's a mystery?

v
vital789PG 21.11.19

D9D9_ROMA
I assume that this is a reference to the scientist from Portal 2 when he was doing all the drawings and ran from one place to another and draws and crazy drawings, but if you look into the right face on Marge Simpson like!

v
vital789PG 21.11.19

Alex232009
by the way, I found it by accident when it was on the way to the new base (after a mission Kinsey when the base of the reactor had occupied) and I was able to kill!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad this damn... chuvstvoval that as the girl will have wings(for the main character of the saints) that will fly... so we had to go (when viewed from the entrance of the Reactor of the Penthouse on the right) down the hill I was able by chance to see... Yes, I admit even with a Bazooka and a grenade, tried to pop but it worked!!! added 334 with something thousands are now of joy not know what to do T_T