3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wolk000 09.10.22 11:46 pm

DLC [discussion, information] (BioShock Infinite)

It's already underway:
http://steamcommunity.com/stats/BioShockInfinite/achievements/
look to the end

And it will either be about Devitt who raised the rebellion, or about Preston.
163 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr_FoxN 09.10.22

I don't know about the rest, but I'm looking forward to the release of the DLC. After beating the game, I want to plunge into this magnificent world more and more, and DLC is the only chance to plunge into this universe again and experience new sensations, because you should not count on a new part in the next few years (Bioshock comes out every 3 years ), and no, it’s necessary because you won’t make a masterpiece faster.

a
animudebil 09.10.22

The only DLC I'll be happy with is one that fully reveals Nightingale as a hero and explains that big-eared guy with pipes on his head from Comstock's mansion. And the moment with the horse, I want to see what El was animating in the trailer.

s
saa0891 09.10.22

I'm waiting for any DLC for this game, I'm glad that there is no multiplayer and the DLC will be according to the plot, but in general, of course, I want to know more about the game, and about the Nightingale, and about Elizabeth, and about GG, and about Lutes, yes, you can list endlessly what I would like to see that there are so many interesting events and moments in the game that you can make more than one game.

D
DragoBexZ 09.10.22

I wanted to see the first DLC about the origin of this whole story, how it all began. The appearance of Comstock as a prophet, the appearance of Columbia, etc.

v
vad231437 09.10.22

In the meantime, 20 more, so far unnamed, have been added to the global list of achievements. In total - 30 achievements, which are still coded as A, B, C. Rather.

a
arinr 09.10.22

M-yes, on the official site so far only new covers for boxes and ringtones.

M
Maxim Surkov 09.10.22

By the way. Each DLC will have 10 achievements. Already burned when they were added. The content of the achievements is not yet known - when I spotted them on STEAM, they were "DLCA achievement 1", "DLCB ..." and "DLCC ...." with numbers from 1 to 10. At the moment, find those very "B" and "C" I can't. But they were. So in total there will be 80 achievements in the game.

a
arinr 09.10.22

"Even if we don't know when the first expansion for Bioshock
: Infinite will hit the Internet, we still have some details about it. According to the LinkedIn page of Michael Shahan - Senior Animator at 2K Games - in Infinite's first DLC will feature a new AI Companion, the
question now is what is the new AI Companion, maybe it's Daisy Fitzroy (see image) or Rosalind Lutetia, Elizabeth is currently the lead AI in BioShock Infinite. It's unclear how this new character, if added to the game, will affect Elizabeth's role in the game.

E
EthanRom 09.10.22

arinr
If this is true, then all the originality of Elizabeth immediately disappears ...

L
Lutece 09.10.22

It would be interesting if Saltonstayl cut from Infinite appeared in the DLC. By the way, a couple of mentions of him in the game remained, you can even find his scalp on the board under the revolutionaries. Some old Charles, who manages the vigor of ravens, also thought with him.

http://ru.bioshock.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%A1%D0%B0%D0%BB%D1%82%D0%BE%D0%BD%D1%81%D1%82%D1%8D %D0%B9%D0%BB

http://ru.bioshock.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%A7%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%BB%D1%8C%D0%B7

If this couple figured in the DLC, it would be nice. And it would become clear who will be the notorious new partner. :)

U
UnrealOLEZHEK 09.10.22

people! and DLC will be translated into Russian?

a
artemsberg 09.10.22

and when they will just do it and will it just do, and maybe this season pass is a snag?

I
Infiltrator 09.10.22

Well, if the DLC is plot, then it's interesting.

E
EthanRom 09.10.22

LegeS13
Taking into account the fact that the game itself was at least translated with subs, and then after the petition, it's not a fact.
I do hope they add subtitles though.

U
UnrealOLEZHEK 09.10.22

EthanRom to
advertise the petition, by the way, it was I who asked the PG newsmen - the next day the news was zabatsali, thanks to them for that.
Yes, finally it will be a pichalka if they don’t translate it - with a full understanding of this, I bought a life pass, although there is hope for the fans.

U
UnrealOLEZHEK 09.10.22

EthanRom
although if you think about it - why publish a life pass in Russian-speaking countries, if its feature is in free downloadable add-ons that are not translated nafig almost no one needs
in Russian-speaking countries - well, either they got a good scam for grandmas ....... ..........

d
delamer1 09.10.22

LegeS13
I'm sure there will be subs. Actually ... I know only one example when the DLC remained without Russification for a long time - Mass Effect 1 and Pinnacle Station

E
EthanRom 09.10.22

delamer1
For Sleeper Dogs, for example, some DLCs refused to translate, for Borderlands 2 too, and they have a publisher, by the way, 2K, like Biological Shock, so...

U
UnrealOLEZHEK 09.10.22

EthanRom
thanks for comforting (((((((((((((

E
EthanRom 09.10.22

LegeS13
But we'll still hope, right?
It will probably help somehow. I don't know how, but it will help.