3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wolk000 09.10.22 11:46 pm

DLC [discussion, information] (BioShock Infinite)

It's already underway:
http://steamcommunity.com/stats/BioShockInfinite/achievements/
look to the end

And it will either be about Devitt who raised the rebellion, or about Preston.
163 Comments
Sort by:
d
delamer1 09.10.22

Wiss
Guys, what's new in the current season pass?
Items are for pre-ordering and for completing Industrial Revolution. The Season Pass gives you the opportunity to get three story DLCs for free. News about the first of them is expected at the end of July.

v
vad231437 09.10.22

In fact, you should be glad that they are doing it for a long time. This means that everything is fair, DLC is being developed from scratch, and not cut from a finished game in order to weld on later, as most developers do.

O
Olly-alpha 09.10.22

vad231437
Or, lol, they are deliberately playing for time so that no one would realize that they did cut him out. =)) A subtle move.

L
Lutece 09.10.22

Olly-alpha
From Ken Levine and team, such tricks are to be expected. :) Although, according to Levin's ITnerview, DLCs are really made from scratch.

U
UnrealOLEZHEK 09.10.22

it seems to me that the new DLC will be for Booker, who made a revolution in Colombia

d
delamer1 09.10.22

LegeS13
So it seems to me. But this means that we will only hear Elizabeth in the recording.

U
UnrealOLEZHEK 09.10.22

delamer1
can't we see Liz? why?

d
delamer1 09.10.22

LegeS13
Judging by the main game, Booker the Revolutionary hasn't been able to find his Liz. Although... who knows? Maybe after the "death" he found when we lost sight of him. Or maybe it's a different reality.
But with Courtney Levine did a session, so Liz will be there anyway - in some form.

H
HAOSov 09.10.22

Look at the logs - Patch 6 candidate 9 including DLCA support and DLCA content
http://steamdb.info/app/8870/#section_history
There is already a DLCA build

P
Plinwent 09.10.22

It's August and there's still no news. It already feels like DLC shouldn't come out.

A
ALEX7436 09.10.22

Please tell me, I downloaded the DLC Bioshock Infinite: Columbia's Finest for 99 rubles, but it is not activated in the game, in the game folder where the DLC is only SeasonPass, what's wrong? THX.

G
Godjong 09.10.22

Ken Levine recommends that you check out his Tweet at https://twitter.com/IGLevine tomorrow at 16:00 (30.07.13 - Tuesday) Moscow time (or 8:00 AM PT) - https://twitter.com/IGLevine , and find out something special about the DLC #A. He promises to reveal the cover, and I'm waiting for a significant release.

Z
Zombieiii44 09.10.22

saa0891
They lie... most likely a couple of new missions and locations, I hope there will be voice phones that will clarify the story, but I say: this will not affect the main game... because it is even linear than the first part, but I am generally silent about the second one... the game is good, but the ratings are clearly exaggerated ... although they can be understood, the first passage was made on the basis of the wow effect! there is no particular incentive and desire to pass, but this is already a matter of taste ... let's agree that the game is just good. By the way, I don’t feel sorry for the money for the add-on if it’s normal, but still I don’t want to take risks in Steam, won’t they ban me if I throw a folder with an add-on from a pirate to a license?

T
The Punk 09.10.22

Steam today uploaded a patch for Bioshock, the main fix is ​​preparation for the upcoming add-on *Added features necessary to support the upcoming DLC

P
Plinwent 09.10.22

"At 8 AM, Irrational Games will announce that I am Carlos Danger." - On Facebook from Ken. Announcement coming soon.

P
Plinwent 09.10.22

Irrational Games just announced two DLCs for BioShock: Infinite. The first, Clash in the Clouds, is available today and includes new locations, challenges, and weapons. But the second, Burial at Sea - Episode 1, is much more interesting: in it, Booker and Elizabeth will fall ... into Rapture. URAAA!!!

T
The Punk 09.10.22

'Clash In The Clouds' DLC Teaser

'Burial At Sea' (Episode 1) DLC Teaser

E
EthanRom 09.10.22

The composition of the Season Pass:

BioShock Infinite: Clash in the Clouds
BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea - Episode 1
BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea - Episode 2 has been officially announced

But they promised that 3 plot additions would be ...

PS Oh, well, how about without it:

G
Godjong 09.10.22

And yet I expected something different from Ken Levine, although he knows better. Burial At Sea in episodes, and in my memory episodes are not a good idea, Half-life 3 and later with episode 3 is an example of this. Returning to Rapture will be a gift for many Bioshock connoisseurs, and the new image of Elizabeth may like or vice versa (as for me, the smoking and noir Elizabeth causes some suspicion, I like the original one more, but so far I can’t make an exact opinion, since I haven’t played episodes yet), but I won’t know how Ken will explain the oddities in the plot and will does he do it? Maybe Columbia was an illusion and proof of that: a newspaper from Rapture in Booker's office? And he can remain silent at all ... (or make a new game with his favorite characters). However, that

EthanRom,
Not all applications are known yet, so there is hope for something Colombian, there are 5 undisclosed applications in the Steam database, and so far we see only 3. Check for yourself - http://steamdb.info/app/8870/#section_dlc

T
The Punk 09.10.22

Godjong
All the same, this is much better than the reality about the Rebel Booker. Almost at the end, we saw Rapture half-destroyed, maybe we didn’t get into the reality of the original, but the reality of the add-on, and in this add-on we will be shown the “fall” of Rapchur?

Anivey with episodes really didn’t come up with ice, but at least a long story can turn out.