3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dedimon2 13.10.22 02:25 pm

About perks in the game (Wolfenstein: The New Order)

How to download a perk where you need to gain 200 hp. Can anyone tell me? Already passed 40%, never even reached 180.
39 Comments
Sort by:
R
Refresh2002 13.10.22

dedimon2
I collected them at the first level, at the location where you need to destroy the guns. I cleaned them from the Fritz and looked where the first-aid kits were, then I quickly ran and collected them.

s
saa0891 13.10.22

The easiest way to do this is when you are already in the castle and when you went down the chains of counterweights, there is a huge hall with tables and there is a lot of food on these tables, besides this, there are many boxes with first-aid kits on different sides of the hall, of course, you need to clean the room from the beginning.

In the same castle there is a secret room, a huge picture and there are two knights with swords, the sword of the knight on the left side can be turned and the picture will open.

l
loiss 13.10.22

Hey, how do you unlock the Silent Kills perk in Boost mode? Written 1/5, but when I did it I xs

G
Gekx 13.10.22

A surge of strength comes from an "overabundance" of health.

l
loiss 13.10.22

Gekx
_

s
saa0891 13.10.22

I can’t get a perk where you need to destroy mechanical warriors with grenades, and I blew up large and small robots only with grenades, but they don’t give a perk.

h
hyperboloit 13.10.22

Is it a laser cutter? Or did I not understand something, you kill opponents with it, but adding killers in perks does not work.

T
TinnkiVinnki 13.10.22

saa0891
blow up flying robots for them (a hospital, on the moon, a couple more places I don’t remember everything)

s
saa0891 13.10.22

TinnkiVinnki

Yes, I already opened this perk. When I started playing the game for the second time, where we are driving a car in the trunk, where there is an old man with a double-barreled shotgun, so when I went through almost the entire location, two large robots crawl out of two cars, and they earned money .

True, grenades do little damage to them at all, even throwing 8 pieces into it you won’t fill it up, from the beginning you need to remove the armor with some kind of weapon, it’s better to remove stationary turrets, and then you can already bring down grenades.

s
saa0891 13.10.22

Is the Giperboloit

Laserkraftvertka a cutter? Or did I not understand something, you kill opponents with it and adding killers in perks does not work.

According to the plot, you will get another cutter, it is larger and you can find different upgrades for it, so you need to use it, it has two modes, one is just like a cutter, and the second is like a sniper, or rather a railgun.

a
astrozombie 13.10.22

it remains to swing the perk, where you need to knock grenades out of the hands of enemies and so that they are blown up on them, in which chapter do enemies often throw grenades?

s
saa0891 13.10.22

astrozombie , it

remains to swing the perk where you need to knock out grenades from the hands of enemies and so that they are blown up on them, in which chapter do enemies often throw grenades?

They throw them everywhere, you just need to hide behind shelters.

M
Motherland lover 13.10.22

as far as I understand, not to knock out of the hands (what a heresy), but to throw back, thrown by them.

c
coffee cup 13.10.22

No, you just need to kick it.

s
sim-sim626 13.10.22

It's fun with feathers. Saving the game does not work on them in any way. For example, he silently killed five, loaded the last checkpoint. There will be five of them (killed). So several times and the perk is in your pocket.

F
Floirg83 13.10.22

I'm wildly sorry, but I still can't catch up with how to make myself 200XP. Please enlighten me step by step. What and how should I do?!!

s
sim-sim626 13.10.22

just pick up first-aid kits the bigger and faster, the XP didn’t drop much.

F
Frankie Winter 13.10.22

And what does it mean to kill with shrapnel from a shotgun?

S
Samum2000 13.10.22

in the sewer chapter at the end of the level you will find shrapnel. In the shotgun, switch to it and shoot at the ground in front of the enemy.

S
Samum2000 13.10.22

Floirg83
In Chapter 1, in the place where you can blow up air bombs with explosives in the story to open a passage further, there are 5 places next to each other with first-aid kits both on the ground and in boxes. Find them all, break the boxes. And then you pick up a first aid kit and run for the second one, etc. Elementary.

And there are many such places in the game. I made it in Chapter 1.