3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dedimon2 13.10.22 02:25 pm

About perks in the game (Wolfenstein: The New Order)

How to download a perk where you need to gain 200 hp. Can anyone tell me? Already passed 40%, never even reached 180.
39 Comments
Sort by:
F
Frankie Winter 13.10.22

Samum2000, thanks for the tip man =)

B
Briari 13.10.22

can you tell me how to get -perk Battery + - kill 5 opponents with a reflected laser beam, the game went through and I did not find an update for the weapon.

I
IBM_d3m1urg 13.10.22

where to find explosive grenades? I have already gone quite far and I only come across EMP grenades, so I can’t upgrade perks.

s
saa0891 13.10.22

IBM_d3m1urg

where to find explosive grenades? I have already gone quite far and I only come across EMP grenades, so I can’t upgrade perks.

Grenades are only one in the game, there are no others, explosive with an electromagnetic wave, they still stick to robots.
Then there will be an upgrade to a machine gun with a grenade launcher, well, this is almost at the end of the game.

m
m01533nk0 13.10.22

People unlocked perks when playing with Fergus will be saved for later to finish with Wyatt?

I
IBM_d3m1urg 13.10.22

al3x_r3nk0
yes

m
m01533nk0 13.10.22

Thank you, I already checked it myself. Apparently, in order not to lose perks and collected secrets, you only need a profile file, no autosave is needed.

M
MeHHaniK 13.10.22

saa0891
These robots are generally easily destroyed. Personally, I do the following: I throw a grenade at them, and as soon as it works, I run behind them and shoot them in the back. There is some kind of round thing there, approximately at the level where the shoulder blades are in a person (you will see - you will understand). It seems to be their weak point.

K
KKrasavcheGG 13.10.22

By the way, you can get 200hp very simply ("cheating way"): you need to find a checkpoint, at the beginning of which there is a first-aid kit (preferably 40 hp). Pick up this first aid kit and start the game from the last checkpoint. As a result, you have 140hp, and run out again to this first-aid kit, pick it up and load again from the checkpoint. And so 2-3 times. I did this feint myself (using one reload) on the level where you ride with the old people in a pickup truck, in a place where 2 large robots appear. There, at the beginning of the checkpoint, there is 40xp in front of the pickup truck on the boards + there are two first-aid kits of 20xp each on the left at the observation post.

I
IBM_d3m1urg 13.10.22

KKrasavcheGG
in this place and without rebooting you can make 200+ hp.

a
alex_yazev 13.10.22

Samum2000
all clambered where specifically please indicate

a
alex_yazev 13.10.22

Frankie Zima
covered everything where specifically please indicate

B
Briari 13.10.22

alex_yazev
if you need to tell me the cheat to open all the perks at once

D
Drammarong 13.10.22

Tell me, what could be the problem, I still can’t throw knives, at enemies, I got a perk, I’m equipped with knives to the eyeballs, but I still can’t throw knives? Please tell me!

S
Serious Ash 13.10.22

Drammarong
Default middle mouse button for throwing knives.

0werewolf0 13.10.22

tell me what is the console code so that you can do perks,
but whatever I do, but perks are not
counted and with two hands I wet it, it doesn’t count and silently I still don’t count

V
Valery Zinoviev 13.10.22

I can’t get the vampire perk ... I shot and reshot several times already in a surge of strength, and nothing

V
Valery Zinoviev 13.10.22

but don't care already... introduced cheats.

a
alexkooom 13.10.22

Help people, my game is buggy. I downloaded the repack from the mechanics, started to pass. And suddenly once! Ammo became infinite, perks do not count. Generally. Okay, deleted the game, saved, downloaded a new repack from the phoenix. I go in and again the ammo is endless, I shoot without reloading and the perks do not open when the conditions are met. I uninstalled the game completely, what to do - I don’t know, I want to play.