3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
iPower. 13.10.22 02:52 pm

Toca Race Driver 2 (ToCA Race Driver 2: The Ultimate Racing Simulator)

Did he come out or not? I've already seen 2 patches!!!
83 Comments
Sort by:
M
MsManiac 13.10.22

Came out. It's been like 2 months now...

i
iPower. 13.10.22

And we don’t have it on Gorbushka !!! How many SD?

M
Migas2 13.10.22

The game was released on DVD, and we still don't have it:((((

N
Nagash 13.10.22

What are the hardware requirements?

P
PlayGround.ru 13.10.22

I heard that they can not break the protection. Everything would be fine, but I just can’t understand why 1C releases the first part of the game when there is already a second one :) I hope that the second one will also be released soon.

c
coolracer 13.10.22

And I already cut into the demo. Killer thing! At one time I dragged myself from the first hour, but the impressions from the second are simply indescribable. A complete blast!!! I want to buy the full version, but they say it's not cracked or something ...

v
viperdd 13.10.22

where to buy it?

M
Max 13.10.22

Petersburgers can find her in the hotel

P
PlayGround.ru 13.10.22

People, where can I buy?
If anyone has or knows where to buy, please contact [email protected]
thanks in advance!

D
Death Master 13.10.22

In the shop...

c
coolracer 13.10.22

And I finally bought the Full Version. It's terrible. So much has been waiting for her. The most insane thing. Just great. No words!!!

M
Maxbimmer 13.10.22

people help! dostal polnuju versiju ne mogu crack postavit, vsatvljaju crack pi6et vvidite CD-key vvvozu cd-key pi6et no cd kto mozet plizz help

M
Migas2 13.10.22

for coolracer

and where exactly did you buy it?

c
coolracer 13.10.22

I ordered from Moscow :))) But in another way, in my opinion, there is no way yet ...

c
coolracer 13.10.22

A friend helped me buy. The version is licensed, it works only with the original compact - 2 protections (physical and software) - not a single virtual machine takes. I paid off 870 rubles (a complete set in a beautiful box). I myself do not know the address where he took it, but in my opinion you can place an order through the Internet. I paid cash on delivery.

N
Nemesis-555 13.10.22

Thank you.
I already downloaded.
European version with faked outlines.
Everything is ok, it works. Great.
If anyone is interested I can help in Moscow.

i
iPower. 13.10.22

I have a modem, so I can not swing. You can transfer Nemesis-555 somehow. If it's not hard to answer. [email protected]

M
Maxbimmer 13.10.22

Nemesis skazi kak ti ejo usatanovil i kak za6itu vzlomal,a to menja igra est ustanovil a ne pa6et. tipo vvedite cd-key vvozu pi6et ne wrong cd tipo pereustani e6e raz.kakoj crack nuzem i kak pralno vse zdelat` 4to mozna bilo v igru ​​labat`.za ranee spasibo. esli 4e [email protected] da ja s latvii s rigi :) vsem privet ruskogovorja6im !!

D
Da Joker 13.10.22

2 Coolracer, well, you give away almost a piece for the game, not to say bad, but I did
n’t really like it because of the flaws that are very annoying, after buying
the game demo, I thought that I was the happiest virtual racer on earth and so it was in the
first hour of the game but then I realized that the game will save online and a single badass with a delusional
plot! And I bought it in the summer for 180 rubles from 1c in my backwoods!

N
Nemesis-555 13.10.22

You're lucky.
In your deaf man, it has already been published 1s, but here in Moscow (and nowhere else) it has not been published yet ....