3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
iPower. 13.10.22 02:52 pm

Toca Race Driver 2 (ToCA Race Driver 2: The Ultimate Racing Simulator)

Did he come out or not? I've already seen 2 patches!!!
83 Comments
Sort by:
S
Steel 13.10.22

The same bullshit. Everything works too, but as you start the race - the computer is overloaded. There are a lot of versions of why, so far none have worked.

A
Andy JOKER 13.10.22

For those who hang/nothing happens when you click "Start game"...
Fuck Nero Image Drive! And finally all available CD emulators. They conflict with DAEMON.
And even if Nero does not hang in processes, this does not mean that Nero image is turned off. You need to click on the pimp "Disable Nero ImageDrive" and reload the wheelbarrow. If nothing works out, demolish Toku and Demon, and then install again.
There is also trouble with naming disks. The current in the registry refers to drive F: Climb into the registry and manually correct the appropriate Daemon's drive.
Here! And about buying this din for 350r (1s) and even more so for 700 (or whatever it is ...) - don't tell my slippers! I have never seen a licensed game (racing, simulator) that would be worth the money ... Especially with a Russian translation, and even more so from 1c .... 8-P

P
PlayGround.ru 13.10.22

How, after all, to wean the game from CD (game from 1C)?
Zadolbalsya insert 4 disk.

E
Enzo_Ferrary 13.10.22

this is really annoying :(

N
Noname 13.10.22

People who have mother on NForce do not put Ide drivers from firewood on mother. helped me

t
tdk 13.10.22

to NoName Can you tell us in more detail how you do everything?

S
Steel 13.10.22

I solved my problem (see above). Just installed drivers 66.93.

A
Andy JOKER 13.10.22

Another solution to the troubles of the pirated two-company version. If this bastard constantly yells that "the disk is not recognized, shove it to me in another drive", most likely all your loops are occupied by devices. Umenya hung 2 screws on IDE1, screw and DVD-Writer on IDE-2. It was cured by a pulled out cable from the DVD. Mom is on nForce2 (Epox 8RDA +), IDE firewood is standing, I did not notice any problems.
ps the difficulty is less than "Pro-simulation" -shit, spoils the whole game.

a
andros23 13.10.22

Help, good people!
TOSA 2 won't start on Win98. Can, who faced?

g
gambler 13.10.22

I have two versions of this game online!
one weighs 4 gigs, the other 2.7?!
what could be the difference between them?
spsb

v
vkt.rus 13.10.22

And I bought the game from 1C and I'm happy. How much I used to bathe with these glitches in pirates (the last one with ai_disable in Half-Life 2), now everything is "chocolate". Great voice acting, great menus. Everything is great and no glitches. I installed patch 1.2 from 1C, so new tracks appeared, a rear-view mirror, which was so lacking. Everything is super! This is my second license. First - Splinter Cell first. That was a complete blast! And with pirates there is always some kind of hemorrhagic. Well, I'm just like a 1C advertising agent :)

v
vkt.rus 13.10.22

to gambler
Apparently, cut animation, dialogues between the championships. My anim folder is 1.06 GB.

S
StiG_aka_Casper17 13.10.22

I run this game only with the CD-Rom disconnected.

G
GambitV2 13.10.22

To run a pirate program normally, you need to put Safe Disk in the Daemon options.

P
PlayGround.ru 13.10.22

People, I love racing in my life, I saw TOCA2, and decided to spend 300 rubles. for a license from 1C, at first the toad strangled me, but when I started playing, I was simply amazed ... 1C really progresses and develops, localizations have become very high quality, especially the latest Doom3! So now I will try to buy licenses, one thing I don’t like is that I have to wait a long time until they translate it, debug it! In the end, I still advise everyone to add a difference of 100r. between a fucking pirate and good localization :))

P
PlayGround.ru 13.10.22

People want to put a patch on a pirate, you need original files rd2.exe And rd2.dll send to [email protected] soap or put it on ftp.hitv.ru/incoming/games/

R
Rivit 13.10.22

People, help! I can't launch a pirate, I run it through Daemon Tools, it doesn't work, it says that insert the disk into another drive... I tried to set it in the Safedisk settings. did not help =(

H
HYPERZ 13.10.22

APPEARED NORMAL IMAGE??? TO PLAY WITHOUT DISC? OR NO

DO I HAVE AN IMAGE FROM 1C - I CAN'T SHARP LIKE STARFORCE

H
HYPERZ 13.10.22

http://zoneofgames.narod.ru/nocd.htm
TOCA Race Driver 2
HERE IS AN IMAGE for 1c who has time, try it -if you can, write it down!!!! very necessary

H
HYPERZ 13.10.22

this is written in the accompanying file from the image
((When creating a mini-image with UltraISO in the usual way, before saving, place the rd2_eur file in the root folder of the disk of the created mini-image for the correct start of the game after starforce protection request))

I did not understand where to put the rd2_eur file ???
what to mount the image in daimon and where is the rd2_eur file ??