3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
frusha 13.10.22 03:16 pm

Gone to reset. (Diablo 2)

I saw the RescueCat theme and decided that before the wipe, the reset is worth the wait.
acc sp3ctr3 pass starts at 111 total pass consists of 6 characters.
Write only what was taken and what was found there.
61 Comments
Sort by:
f
firkax 13.10.22

after reseta tebya ne stanet, poetomu ne nujno teshit' sebya nadejdami na vozvrashenie

r
root_toor 13.10.22

Go you, with your thousand combinations.
[E]: go through the forest anyway.

R
RainInTheNight 13.10.22

I'm a god on the spectrum.

f
frusha 13.10.22

pass of numbers

Q
QLinkee 13.10.22

>> posle reseta tebya ne stanet
Sounds ominous.

f
frusha 13.10.22

QLinkee
who has enough gray matter for what.

k
kewelldkny 13.10.22

Guessing the pass, if only for the sake of sports interest, and then when the combination will be shorter than the OFK.
and so ... what's the point? Well, I guessed it, well, I took forti + neck and other rubbish, and then what?
barada mine

d
d0sSeg 13.10.22

All clear! Who's next? :D

d
d0sSeg 13.10.22

kewelldkny
I have a feeling that there is not even f0rti there =/

f
frusha 13.10.22

someone already guessed there forti anih sk hoto kta 5, in general, every trifle)

r
root_toor 13.10.22

You're screwed, gentlemen. Vulture, forti, anikh, who is this uber gear, without exaggeration.

k
kewelldkny 13.10.22

OK

Y
Yperite 13.10.22

wagons are being dumped from the server, and if several people left having marked puzzles for passes, then the main mass stupidly silently does not play, the trade has stopped (it was possible to collect a gilder in the presence of a rune within an hour, now it’s half a day for half a goder), hbrs are empty, about pvp I don’t know what’s going on there, people’s NID list hasn’t changed for a long time, no one crafts, no one gambles, there was only a frantic buying of salts among a couple of people ... in the chat there’s even no one to send beggars for 3 letters! I don't care, I'm just stating what I see)

k
kewelldkny 13.10.22

"They're dumping wagons from the server"
Last week I logged in 3-4 times (in prime time) lasting 1-2 minutes.
1.connect battle
2.chat enter
3. /f list => 0 friends online.(0/7)
4. alt+f4 d2.exe It's been a bit

boring lately=(

A
Archon Guard 13.10.22

root_toor
You snickered, gentlemen. Vulture, forti, anikh, who is this uber gear, without exaggeration.
this is a piece of gear that has set the teeth on edge, there is definitely no interest in collecting this shit again, so everyone who wants to reset is a little stupid in their head once they want to farm this speck again

r
root_toor 13.10.22

There are so many clothes in the devil that it’s even embarrassing to talk about all sorts of vultures, a million options to replace this speck.

o
obsessed 13.10.22

hbry empty
oh, nothing, it's time to go back! I will proudly fly alone in my Inigma and think: "God, what a good game!" ;D

root_toor, well, in that case, it's logical to make Griff more difficult to reach. I would even say: it is logical to DO SOMETHING YOUR MORE. :-)

r
root_toor 13.10.22

Obsessed
I'm all for it, the drop should be small, there shouldn't be any buggy (again this locomotive).
Everyone would have played normally, you would have stood on Br with a wood splitter of a butcher's apprentice. I would look at this.

Q
QLinkee 13.10.22

Obsessed
Infik is safe to drop, but on such a hbr :)

Y
Yperite 13.10.22

Archon Guard
brotan, well, not everyone is griffomaniacs like you, for example, I had one neck and one onex, they didn’t stuff anything for me, and in general I still didn’t really use aspen, and until recently I thought that holes don’t prick in set things .) and there is so much more interesting stuff ahead...))
ps In my opinion, you also demanded innovations, furiously argued, but how is this possible without a reset?