3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
frusha 13.10.22 03:16 pm

Gone to reset. (Diablo 2)

I saw the RescueCat theme and decided that before the wipe, the reset is worth the wait.
acc sp3ctr3 pass starts at 111 total pass consists of 6 characters.
Write only what was taken and what was found there.
61 Comments
Sort by:
o
obsessed 13.10.22

you would have stood on Br with a butcher's apprentice wood splitter.
root_toor, I would also look! ;D

QLinkee, that's it, now I'll definitely make up my mind! ;D

I thought that holes are not pricked in set items.)
Yperite, A CHO, YOU CAN ALSO STICK IN THEM???pix.playground.ru

Y
Yperite 13.10.22

Obsessed
larzik, sidekick will pierce whoever you want)

Archon Guard
, this is what I call bust:

o
obsessed 13.10.22

Yperite, LARZIK!!! Exactly how I didn't think, eh!!

Y
Yperite 13.10.22

Obsessed
) so you think the same!) completely stopped thinking ...

o
obsessed 13.10.22

Yperite, and that's right! :FROM

A
Archon Guard 13.10.22

Yperite
reset is in no way connected with innovations, why people perceive it so hard to say, perhaps because, for example, in DotA all innovations come with new cards or something like that but not in DotA, but in D2 any innovations are added automatically when connecting to the server - you can guess about them by the appearance of an atypical screen with a standing devil and a creeping loading line similar to the one when a player enters a multiplayer

Y
Yperite 13.10.22

Archon Guard
would be nice if so. yesterday I went into the game called "o neploxoy wmat" on the issue there is a thread on the halder, and so, he sorted out mules, I don’t know how many pieces, I was looking for the things I needed, I don’t know how long he keeps them with trash, the moral is this that the pathological accumulators of the nettles will immediately become rich by renting everything to the akara for a runet! and it will be a revolution!)

*bill conti - eye of the tiger*

A
Archon Guard 13.10.22

Yperite
well, why do you think I suggested this)) I'm one of those pathological crab accumulators, I already forgot how many of my accounts I lost count of all sorts of scams and in general I don't play now just because alir is frostbitten from my topic about innovations, at least he wrote something it would not be a shame, but he got frostbitten and I decided not to play

Y
Yperite 13.10.22

I once had an Archon Guard
, from a distance a similar situation, I uploaded a complete list of shit that I kept ONLY ON ONE account, Yokoo, for a consultation, he wrote to me opposite the third "Akure!!!", I did it, and how It's easier to breathe...

A
Archon Guard 13.10.22

Yperite
, the fact is that I usually give advice on the cost of shit, and I ask much less often, and then not because shit is useless or useful, but only when there is doubt about its value (for example: is this tiara worth a vex or hum ist? or something like that )

k
kewelldkny 13.10.22

pathological accumulators of the nettles will immediately become rich by renting everything to the akara for a runet.
It is strange that the archon's proposal was evaluated as information for action. The idea was good, but crude.

Y
Yperite 13.10.22

Archon Guard
I don’t doubt your literacy in evaluating gear, but in the realities of pg it’s not easy to be a well-rounded merchant, it’s not easy, the situation is so changeable that six months ago the trade was full of people selling good stuff at a reasonable price, but now demand has fallen dramatically, and hucksters are trying to sell me everything, not perf guides forch for a hum ... everything somehow smacks of dullness and is boringly disgusting in its own way, but I would like to live in this little world, raising old rubatl topics, understanding the emotions of the natives, I want the same true experiences )

o
obsessed 13.10.22

Being a well-rounded merchant is not just
Yperite, you can even like this ^ ;-) and this is not at all limited to d2. :D

A
Archon Guard 13.10.22

kewelldkny
no, it's not raw read the topic from beginning to end, then find a topic about prices for last season's gear, then multiply the prices by 4 (at the beginning of the season, this is the price for gear x4) then look at what I suggested there and you will see that they are 2 or more times lower - that is, it means that it is proposed to set the minimum cost of clothes 2 times (as min) lower than the beginning of the season, that is, we make the "beginning of the season" in the game trade "eternal" without any resets
and there is not full a list of junk (in particular, any less popular, but no less interesting uniques are not indicated and set items are not indicated), but it’s not difficult to list it, in general, everything that was necessary was formulated

T
Torum. 13.10.22

Have you guessed the password?

PS author, it's not too late to transfer everything valuable from the account, and delete the heroes.

3m3m 13.10.22

and who will determine the cost of rare and craft gear

o
obsessed 13.10.22

hell, 3m3m writes not in transliteration

Q
QLinkee 13.10.22

It's been hacked, guard!

o
obsessed 13.10.22

QLinkee, if he writes: "I'm a crooked cancer and I don't know how to pvepe", I will definitely support this version! ;D

A
Archon Guard 13.10.22

3m3m
this is, ahem, how to say, the beginning of trouble))
God forbid Alir does at least something, no one will get rid of him - the whole PG will want to know explanations, oh brr, innovations))