3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wolf Mercenary 13.10.22 03:16 pm

Card game question (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Do I understand correctly that NPCs give me a card only for their first loss and it makes no sense to play with them again?
24 Comments
Sort by:
S
Straik29a 13.10.22

Correctly :)

S
Straik29a 13.10.22

Well, it makes sense to play for money)

K
KILLJ0YS 13.10.22

Straik29a
yeah 10 gold for 5-10 minutes)

f
felixxxx1990 13.10.22

give and 10 gold and materials.

S
Straik29a 13.10.22

Mikhail Golokhvast
By the way, I really liked this card game, I play with everyone I meet, and I get more impressions from the game and the passage is longer) I play for 3 days, I am delighted with the game, although I only reached the bloody baron.

PS There are players who, if won, are given unique cards, such as the bloody baron, he will tell about 4 more players...

t
treffff 13.10.22

Guys, after the White Garden in the castle, after meeting with the king and getting things, there is a Nilfgard at the fountain. He can't win at gwent. Can you come back to it later with better cards?

S
Straik29a 13.10.22

treffff
I think so, although I'm not 100% sure)

I
Iikeaboss 13.10.22

Straik29a Liked it too
))

S
Straik29a 13.10.22

I would love to play a witcher card game against people and not NPCs), maybe the craftsmen will make some thread browser version))

E
Edelweir 13.10.22

treffff
Haven't been back yet, but most likely yes. The world is open, so go wherever you want))

I
Iikeaboss 13.10.22

Straik29a
I would play too, cool game. Maybe they will release it, if they release it I will buy it)

H
HandsomeRed 13.10.22

Zadrotskaya crap, spoils the whole game ... they would make it possible not to play this one! No, damn it, they already made quests for her! You fucking nerds are ruining games with your tastes!

K
Kolyancursor 13.10.22

HZ about the browser version, I think it's better then Hearthstone. And it doesn’t bother, it’s free, there are more opportunities ...

D
Daniil Zharov 13.10.22

I have a bug on the Gwent quest "High Stakes" there, after you win everyone, the NPC cannot talk to you when viewed at the murder scene and can't go any further.
Who knows the solution to the problem?

S
SAAFIR 13.10.22

Posons, please tell me how to use the brown banner medic card? It says that you can take any card from the end and play it, how to do it?

S
Serg1989 13.10.22

SAAFIR
To do this, you need to have siege weapons in the retreat.
Then, as you use a medic, you can choose a siege weapon from the end.

a
astrozombie 13.10.22

the medic can call any card from the end, at least the card where the woman is drawn.
in fact, it should be used starting from the second round or when there are already beaten cards.

S
Slayerz85 13.10.22

so as not to create a topic, I'll ask here: after you beat Serenity, the quest closes, but she says that you can go play with some dude, he is not in the "characters". Who passed this quest, tell me plz where to look for this dude ( I don't even remember his name).

D
Dejier 13.10.22

The character's name is Reuven (formerly Dijkstra). He owns the baths in Novigrad. Will be available in the storyline with Buttercup.

S
Slayerz85 13.10.22

Exactly. Thank you.