3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wolf Mercenary 13.10.22 03:16 pm

Card game question (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Do I understand correctly that NPCs give me a card only for their first loss and it makes no sense to play with them again?
24 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergey77077 13.10.22

Please explain how the "Execution" card works...

O
OlgerdTr 13.10.22

I don't fully understand the concept of this game, can someone explain in detail?

a
alek68 13.10.22

At first, I also couldn’t get into the gwent, but after just 10 games with each NPC, things started to go well, I beat Oliver (about 5 times). so as not to drain the gold before each game was saved. then re-entered. Here it is important to catch NPCs with the help of weather cards: for example, you have snow - it negatively affects melee, so you don’t expose your melee yet, but turn off your hand-to-hand cards. when the enemy lays out 2-3, you need to make sure that you have no less cards than the NPS, especially rounds 2-3, it is better to fold in the 1st but save the cards for the next rounds.

T
Turgor 13.10.22

What is original in this game is that it is not only the mind and luck that plays, but also who has the coolest deck.
It would be interesting to play against a person, but with the condition that everyone has access to all the cards for the deck.