3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Ynccccc 13.10.22 05:35 pm

A problem with the quest, The Bonfires of Novigrad (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Good evening everyone, guys, tell me how to solve the problem with the flight in the quest "Bonfires of Novigrad" in the task "Find the refuge of the king of beggars" This is after I visited Triss's house. that, I go into the territory, then the screen darkens and the game hangs, which just didn’t break through, nothing helps, who faced the same problem and decided, help.
30 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryogi Shiki 13.10.22

- stop playing pirates
- buy a new computer

Y
Ynccccc 13.10.22

Nikotinoz_
Yes, it's not about the computer, the computer is powerful, everything is on ultra, but on this quest it hangs, there was not a single flight at all for the whole game, but here it hangs for the life of me and I can't do anything.

R
Ryogi Shiki 13.10.22

Yncccccc well, I would first try to throw off a pirate or a litsuha
from ultra to high ?

Y
Ynccccc 13.10.22

Nikotinoz_ Pirate
, at the beginning I played on licenses, it’s the same there, then I downloaded a pirate, but I tried it on ultra, on high, even on low, nothing helps, all missions are going fine, no sorties, and additional ones before that quest, all the missions went fine, just maybe someone faced this problem, how to solve it, maybe someone can help.

R
Ryogi Shiki 13.10.22

Ynccccc
well, I just passed it an hour ago - everything is fine

Y
Ynccccc 13.10.22

Nikotinoz_
Lucky, okay, I'll keep trying.

Y
Ynccccc 13.10.22

Nikotinoz_
Everything went through, saved in front of the gate, deleted all the old saves and went through, it just looked crooked, but everything went fine.

K
Kheexx 13.10.22

I can't press the button when I go down to the basement with Triss, has anyone had this or am I the only lucky one.

w
walitor 13.10.22

Kheexx
You point the camera at the stairs under the hatch, you need to aim at the hatch itself so that the inscription "Open" appears. There, they made this hatch kosyachno.

Y
Ynccccc 13.10.22

Kheexx
Good afternoon, correctly wrote walitor, there you need to go under the stairs and only then open the hatch.

c
cvtiyjq23 13.10.22

people help me, I took the Novigrad bonfires quest, went to the warehouse where it was necessary to set rat traps and went to other quests, then returned to this quest, the marker began to point to Tris's house, and the task itself remained to set rat traps, can anyone know how to restart the quest from the beginning or tell me where on the map is this warehouse for 2 hours already I can’t find it

a
askhat777771 13.10.22

the problem is also with the Novigrad bonfires quest, you need to click on the brick in the wall to open the door, click nothing happens 100 times rebooted help pliz

Y
Ynccccc 13.10.22

askhat777771
You need to do this exactly at midnight, when you press the brick, you need to run to another point that will appear and that's it.

Y
Ynccccc 13.10.22

cvtiyjq23
So why did you leave the quest, it’s simple there, set up traps, talked to Triss and that’s it, then the bandits come in, you kill them, go out and on the threshold of that merchant who hired you, give him soup and that’s it)

b
billimadison 13.10.22

askhat777771
The same problem, there is a brick on the column, and it is not stupidly pressed (((
Restarted 100500 times anyway ...

N
Nikolay Baklunov 13.10.22

Ynccccc
save save plz

N
Nikolay Baklunov 13.10.22

Nikotinoz_
discard the save, please

R
Ryogi Shiki 13.10.22

Nikolai Baklunov
save what? write to LP

d
deadkingg 13.10.22

billimadison
did not solve this problem? just the same ;(

M
Mirayzicks 13.10.22

I think until the problem is solved, it's worth asking the guys who had no problems with this quest and throw your save to pass this moment. By the way, I'm the first person who wants it, so if someone doesn't fall, help! Because this problem specifically got me! (