3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Ynccccc 13.10.22 05:35 pm

A problem with the quest, The Bonfires of Novigrad (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Good evening everyone, guys, tell me how to solve the problem with the flight in the quest "Bonfires of Novigrad" in the task "Find the refuge of the king of beggars" This is after I visited Triss's house. that, I go into the territory, then the screen darkens and the game hangs, which just didn’t break through, nothing helps, who faced the same problem and decided, help.
30 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexander Shimansky 13.10.22

Damn the brick is not pressed what to do

b
billimadison 13.10.22

Wait for the patch, and hope for the mercy of the developers...

A

found a way out, you need to roll back to version 1.02 everything is good there)

J
JexxxeL 13.10.22

Alexander Shimansky
Can you link to the patch?

A

http://www.playground.ru/files/patch_the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_1_01_gog-94776/
but here's the problem if you played on 1.03 then forget about saves and start again

A
Anton Tkachev 13.10.22

Alexander Szymanski
You dropped the patch on version 1.01, but you were talking about 1.02.
Only here's the thing. I found this bug with a brick on 1.02, and then switched to 1.03 and the same thing

A

I have a version of gog and when I install patch 1.01 it sees it as 1.02, but apparently this is not a problem in the patch, but in a crooked save, since I deleted the saves before I got to Velen from the prologue and immediately went to do this square on ur 4 and on the patch 1.03 the brick was pressed.

A
Anton Tkachev 13.10.22

Well, it's clear that you can go through everything again ... But it's somehow a pity to lose 30 hours of the game.

b
billimadison 13.10.22

Anton Tkachev
30h it's a shame, I'm about 50-60 (((started again right after the prologue to novigrad, the brick was pressed ... So I'll have to do it all over again (
Wrote silence in technical support ... Wrote [email protected] also so far no answer

b
billimadison 13.10.22

Here is the answer CDPR
Greetings,

Thank you for the feedback, I'll make sure to pass it to the dev team, so they are aware of the issue and investigate it. Meanwhile please enjoy the world of sidequests.
Simply put: now the development team is in the know, for now, take care of the side quests...