3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BigusVadim 13.10.22 06:05 pm

Weather conditions (Test Drive Unlimited 2)

Why does the weather not change, where is it raining, where is the fog... Maybe someone knows how to fix this bug????
53 Comments
Sort by:
L
Leedman 13.10.22

The patch is out and everything works. Thread can be covered ;)

X
XaH [CCCP] 13.10.22

what patch? drop link here

L
Leedman 13.10.22

Mm... through the launcher, download the crack from here (Test Drive Unlimited 2: NoCD/NoDVD [Update 3 EN] {SKIDROW}) and that's it. ;)

R
Russell 13.10.22

Question. Didn't see fog. Does it occur all over the island (Ibiza) or in places? We need to take a photo.

L
Leedman 13.10.22

Well, if you think according to the laws of nature. Usually fog appears early in the morning - times. Look for hours at 7-9 on the beaches or in the mountains)

R
Russell 13.10.22

Time is not needed)

L
L or D 13.10.22

Russell
It's not about time. When there are "clouds" in the sky, it is cloudy, that is, this is fog. In general, I advise you to watch the weather channel. Then for sure :)

S
Sprite 13.10.22

And this rain got me already. only hinders. especially the race went for 20 km, so he gushed in the middle of the track, he barely got there, so it brings me in the rain, that PPC ....

Realistic, but I have enough rain here, it’s still a tropical island, more heat b, not these rains) IMHO

M
Mwq 13.10.22

After the updates, playing offline, the weather is strange, namely, when lightning does not turn into rain, but abruptly interrupts on a sunny day, although there should be rain with clouds in the weather channel after lightning!

It's in Hawaii

l
lombard 13.10.22

it's glitches! I have everything clearly, BUT sometimes a glitch. rain and sharply clear, it happens.

B
Behemoth70 13.10.22

second day no rain. I don't remember this in a month. is it raining or not?

M
McLaren MP4-4 13.10.22

Behemoth70, if you mean online?
Yes, yesterday at about 23:00 (Moscow time) it was raining in Hawaii, even with a thunderstorm.

R
Ruslan Imanov 13.10.22

djmedvedd
It started raining on my peratka, as soon as I connected the Internet and that's all, and there is a pirate game!