3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Raiden_8 13.10.22 06:05 pm

Americans compared Putin and Obama

At one of the American forums, local trolls compiled a selection of the qualities of Presidents Putin and Obama.

75 Comments
Sort by:
D
DiLouk 13.10.22

Gorgeous!

s
sky game 13.10.22

d
dimakozhanov 13.10.22

R
Rikudo Nagashi 13.10.22

Putin is doing better than Obama in all respects... well, almost in all.

K
Khabensky 13.10.22

No matter what anyone says there, a thief is not a thief, but Putin is really a real brutal man. And it is also strange that in the United States they take drug addicts to the presidency. In Russia, even if you have a distant relative who is a drug addict or has been imprisoned, you cannot become president.

T
Tendegern 13.10.22

Obama... no comment.

I
Infiltrator 13.10.22

Cool.

K
KostaRPK 13.10.22

Bastard bastard Putin....
But charismatic bastard.

R
Raudona syndromes 13.10.22

Oh lol, America does not need a strong president, people there are used to doing everything for themselves, and in your barracks only a field general and a KGB ist will do, because you can’t think about yourself.

b
beaver luch 13.10.22

Bravo to Putin's image makers..
And the Obamas let us down.

They would even compare him with the Old Man :)

W
Warlock III 13.10.22

Habensky
But in the church with open arms, like Patriarch Kiril

E
EVIL PLAYER 13.10.22

Like if after the seventh slide you, just like me, suddenly wanted a beer!

K
KostaRPK 13.10.22

Lunar boy
I would look at the Americans somewhere in the village, in the Arctic ....

D
Dreadnought. 13.10.22

It's funny.

R

I would have looked at the Americans somewhere in a village, in the Arctic..

And this is the point - they will organize a comfortable village for themselves, and will not wait for the help of the state. Or no one lives in Alaska?

Do you know why? Obama is just a servant of the people, good or bad - And Putin is the tsar, and you are serfs for him, he serves you in the wrong way, he has the look of a tiger. He is better than you gazelles, he eats for lunch if he gets hungry.

Especially this:

"Putin walks the dog without a leash" Wow! Just like Russians!

A
Aarvinok 13.10.22

chuck norris is cooler than them squared

D
Dreadnought. 13.10.22

In Alaska, money is paid to keep you alive.

R

In Alaska, money is paid to keep you alive.

What?

V
Vaselinsky 13.10.22

Lunar boy

What does the crisis break life?))) If you want discussions, go to AMERICANBOYS. KOM let the people be glad for the Russian peasant that he is not a weakling.

s
screw it 13.10.22

Yes, surprisingly, our Gandon really looks more representative at many picks. Well, except for where he sits, drinks, etc. like cattle in the alley.

PS Putin's mother looks very manly. She and her son literally have the same face.

Lunar boy

Obama is just a servant of the people, good or bad - And Putin is the tsar, and you are serfs for him, he serves you in the wrong way, he has the look of a tiger. He is better than you gazelles, he eats for lunch if he gets hungry.

I completely agree. So in general it is. I recall a dialogue of approximately the following content (from The Simpsons, but it doesn’t matter):

The American President is being asked something.

He replies:
- I need to ask permission from my bosses.
- Do you have bosses??
- Of course. 940 million Americans.

And our ask who is the boss, without a twinge of conscience will answer "I". Himself got out - the boss himself. Everything is fair. It's somewhere out there that the people choose the president. We choose ourselves. And for the second term, and for the third, and for the twenty-fifth.