3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Raiden_8 13.10.22 06:05 pm

Americans compared Putin and Obama

At one of the American forums, local trolls compiled a selection of the qualities of Presidents Putin and Obama.

75 Comments
Sort by:
R
Raudona syndromes 13.10.22

But who did these savage Negro-Indians care about at least once. Only faggots like Obama. Now Israel is doing the same with the savage Arabs,.

I
Infiltrator 13.10.22

Lunar boy
So you can kill them?

S
SUSUL1 13.10.22

Lunar boy
First of all, you are a fascist, what you need to look for.
And secondly, take an interest in how many Americans leaned back on the construction of the Hoover Dam

K
KelSat 13.10.22

God, I'm under the table ahahahahahaha :D

V
Vaselinsky 13.10.22

SUSUL1

and the fascist is a Jew.

S
SUSUL1 13.10.22

stalker7162534
These videos are too low quality material.
How about weak footage from Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan?
And from Detroit? And the overclocking footage of OkupayWal Street?!

s
stalker7162534 13.10.22

SUSUL1
what did you smoke?

i
ironHAMMER.ms 13.10.22

Screw It
The American President is being asked something.

He replies:
- I need to ask permission from my bosses.
- Do you have bosses??
- Of course. 940 million Americans.
No, not relevant. Not for Russia, not for America, not for any other country.

But who did these savage Negro-Indians care about at least once. Only faggots like Obama.
Go outside in America and say it out loud.

F
Francis I 13.10.22

People do not get confused in terms, fascism was only in Italy, and the belittling of blacks is typical racism, moreover, it is quite conditioned biological, at least for men, women don’t care who they have children from. And as for the intellectual abilities of blacks, it is quite clear that they are much lower than that of a Caucasian or Mongoloid, there are much fewer black scientists, this is due to the lower speed of information processing by the cerebral cortex. And one more question: are you ready to take a black woman’s wife, but not a mulatto, but a standard Niera from Africa? If not, then you are a hardcore racist.

S
SUSUL1 13.10.22

Oh, in vain you are like that in a brothel I rented a black woman from the Moscow economic ... I would have married such a woman without hesitation =)

s
stalker7162534 13.10.22

AlexsandrVI "this is due to the lower speed of information processing by the cerebral cortex"

s
stalker7162534 13.10.22

An American says to a Russian - We have freedom of speech, I can stand in front of the White House and shout "Obama is a fool!".
Russian answers - So what? I, too, can go to Red Square and shout "Obama is a fool!"

4uz 13.10.22

u003d Oh, in vain you are like that in a brothel I rented a black woman
u003d well, you are a dreamer. Your imagination works well, you should write fairy tales.

P
Patriot PG 13.10.22

Apparently, Putin won. We are waiting for a comparison between Putin and Hitler.

S
SUSUL1 13.10.22

4uz
You can try it yourself.
Find your phone...

R
Remnants. 13.10.22

America has such a president, but they still climb where they don’t need to, and feel like the kings of the world (although this is far from being the case). In general, PUTIN IS THE BEST OF EVERYONE, RUSSIA IS AHEAD! :3

S
Spartak_13 13.10.22

The funny thing is that if Putin behaved like Obama, then they would laugh at him, considering him pathetic, frail. In the case of Obama, on the contrary, they consider him a "precoal niger."
Maybe I'm wrong.

G
GTAman 13.10.22

Drowned 940 million Americans .

D
Dekan51 13.10.22

complete crap, vyser potsreota-nashi

s
stalker7162534 13.10.22

Khabensky "but Putin is really a real brutal man."

and why are his photo shoots made in the style of gay boys?