3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
Ukrop50 13.10.22 06:23 pm

Can't kill katakana Help!! (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I'm going through a quest where you need to take Triss to Kovir. And in the catacombs I stumble upon a creature called a katakana. The problem is that he constantly regenerates, no matter how much I hit him, he didn’t even take down half of his HP. Who passed, please help (
26 Comments
Sort by:
L
LenivyiBob 13.10.22

Irden.

U
Ukrop50 13.10.22

LenivyiBob he doesn't stop, he just runs over him

L
LenivyiBob 13.10.22

Ukrop50
shouldn't, keep him in Irden as best you can. Samum, Aksy if you have time between reloads.
I then managed to squeeze him into a corner there and nailed him.

M
MudrichenkoO 13.10.22

Ukrop50
maybe some kind of glitch in the game, I kind of killed him right away, and I play on hard difficulty

U
Ukrop50 13.10.22

LenivyiBob I'll try, do you have any other valuable tips?)

U
Ukrop50 13.10.22

MudrichenkoO Perhaps, but it always regenerates for me

L
LenivyiBob 13.10.22

MudrichenkO
, it was like that with a gargoyle in a quest with Keira Metz, I immediately failed him in the first place and then I had to reboot for half an hour, he brought him down.

L
LenivyiBob 13.10.22

Ukrop50
Don't let Mara out.

U
Ukrop50 13.10.22

Maru? All the same, I try to keep in the irden and even take away how many lives, but everything is restored. There is almost no difference in levels, he is 14, and I am 12

M
MudrichenkoO 13.10.22

LenivyiBob
sometimes glitches in the game, but the game is just from the heart

L
LenivyiBob 13.10.22

MudrichenkO
I'm waiting for the "Drunkenness of Russian Voiceover" to be fixed, especially "Drunken Cirilla"
And yes, as a fan of books from the game, I'm just delighted.

M
MudrichenkoO 13.10.22

LenivyiBob,
alas, I have not read the books, but I would like to know how many books are there???

U
Ukrop50 13.10.22

MudrichenkO books 8 all interesting

U
Ukrop50 13.10.22

And yet, I can't kill him.

M
MudrichenkoO 13.10.22

nifiga yourself 8 whole books, and only 3 games were made insulting

L
LenivyiBob 13.10.22

MudrichenkO
recommended reading.

What do you want the second Assassins? Quantity for quality?

M
MudrichenkoO 13.10.22

LenivyiBob
you rightly noticed, Assassins Creed Unity I completed in one day with additional missions, and in The Witcher 3 the plot is more interesting and additional tasks intersect with the main plot, well done Poles have done their best now

F
FOSTER_ok 13.10.22

Use bombs, bolts that deprive magical abilities, lubricate the sword with poison.

U
Ukrop50 13.10.22

FOSTER_ok I don't have the right ingredients in this cellar

F
FOSTER_ok 13.10.22

Ukrop50
How so?! My inventory of some ingredients weighs 60 units, aldagest to a heap, almost all the recipes are known, and I haven’t even left Velen yet. Why did you climb into Novigrad? Wanted to go through the game quickly? If so, then I have nothing to talk about with you!