3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
Ukrop50 13.10.22 06:23 pm

Can't kill katakana Help!! (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I'm going through a quest where you need to take Triss to Kovir. And in the catacombs I stumble upon a creature called a katakana. The problem is that he constantly regenerates, no matter how much I hit him, he didn’t even take down half of his HP. Who passed, please help (
26 Comments
Sort by:
s
spidermanos 13.10.22

In order to kill katakana with a guarantee, use oil against vampires, four mushrooms that poison monsters and people,
and also if there is a possibility of a 2nd version of irden when a stationary trap is created that strikes enemies with lightning and it pretty much hurts
a level 15 midnight owl in 5 hits, I stupidly for stood a trap)
and also don’t forget about the quen without it, it will be tight
for you, the moon dust bomb will help you, which does not allow monsters to turn (it also works well against werewolves and foggers (there will be an order for an epic fogger in the swamps))

O
Ogyr4ig 13.10.22

I'll ask a little off topic, but I just don't want to produce topics.
Does it make sense to swing through the signs? It’s just that I was swinging through all 3 witchers with swords, and then I decided to try something new. Or does the dps generally fall compared to swords?

s
seffko 13.10.22

Ogyr4ig
you will need to max out 2 signs in any hand for a comfortable game on the 4th difficulty level (if through signs)

O
Ogyr4ig 13.10.22

seffko
So far I've thrown 7 points into signs (Kven and Axii+Axii2) and 15 points into swords. I have no problems, although I do not play on the maximum difficulty. IMHO axii2 is a completely cheating thing.

U
Ukrop50 13.10.22

Killed the bastard with the help of Igni. Thank you all for your help))

A
Analius 13.10.22

pump the level to normal and that's it