3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kostya31337 13.10.22 08:53 pm

Which GTA city would you like to live in? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

In which of the cities of the GTA series would you like to live if the game were real?
I wouldn't turn down Las Venturas or Vice City, Starfish Island
141 Comments
Sort by:
n
nik gtasa[Zorb] 13.10.22

Nowhere, because waking up with the thought that you can be killed today does not please me.

F
FucQ 13.10.22

Here the conversation is mainly about the architecture of which city is more to your liking for living, whether these cities are not fictional, but real. But not about the lawlessness that is happening on everyone's computer in GTA :)

g
gtaman 13.10.22

I would probably choose San Fierro. The area at the Gant Bridge. Or the Santa Maria beach area in Los Santos.

F
FucQ 13.10.22

Liberty City, Red Light District.
Either Vice City, Little Havana.

K
Kostya31337 13.10.22

FucQ
06/29/11 22:54
===========
In principle, yes)) It's not about banditry)))
Vinewood in Los Santos is also cool, then a round building that looks like a flying saucer)

k
kerm68 13.10.22

In one of the high-rise buildings (because I'm used to it) Liberty City, that is, Hepburn Heights or Wichita Gardens.

S
Showy DiMak 13.10.22

Liberty is the most detailed :)

S
Sidorovich 13.10.22

GTAman
06/29/11 23:34
I would probably choose San Fierro. The area at the Gant Bridge.
Or the Santa Maria beach area in Los Santos.
+100500

V
VaNkeloff 13.10.22

I don’t want games to become reality ... Otherwise, I would like to go to Miami, or London

n
number 9 large 13.10.22

In Ganton (in real Kamptan), with niggas xD

O
One of them 13.10.22

I would like to visit the City Somewhere from GTA 2)) Immerse yourself in a cyber-punk atmosphere. Drive cars from the 60s. Go to an Elvis concert. And just to see what "waits" for us in the near future))
I would like to visit Liberty in 2008. Walk the streets of Hove Beach, have a drink at Comrades. Walk near Middle Park (I don’t remember its exact name. But this is the most respectable place in the city. Yusuf still lives there) Look at the night lights of the center. Go to Bahama Mamas, Maisonett 9. Drive a couple of hot sports cars from one part of town to another (No, I don't mean steal. ) in the hope that she won't be stolen from me) - just look at the city . And he would settle down in Alderney, near the mansions.
Fuck some money in Las Venturas))
And wander along the beach of Santa Maria, in Los Santos, and then ride the attractions. And in the evening, go hiking, up the mountain, which is next to the airport. (I don't remember what it's called.)

C
CCCP MENER 13.10.22

I want a continuation in Liberty!

S
Sidorovich 13.10.22

I want all the cities, and the state of San Andreas, in an updated version, then it will be really cool.
And a large selection of modern weapons.

L
Lightninggg 13.10.22

And I would like to ride in Liberty from GTA IV on choppers along with Lost on the freeway in Alderney ^^. He would live there, in Alderney, in his auto repair shop somewhere in the middle of the island, not far from Niko's apartment.
Or I would like to ride in the SA on some muscle car in the desert. Live in one of the desert towns and trade in stealing fuel trucks ^^.

O
One of them 13.10.22

CCCP MENER, Sidorovich [Nick protected]
It's not about the game...

S
Showy DiMak 13.10.22

San fiero is also good. I like the climate there, and the architecture is pleasing to the eye.
Los Santos is good for resorts.

V
Vata killer 13.10.22

Only Vice City, because I love the azure sea, palm trees and the sun.

z
zet_21 13.10.22

Santa Maria beach - Los Santos

N
N1KO 13.10.22

I would like to live with Catalina))

E
Egor_Pskov 13.10.22

San Fierro, Avispa Village Club area.