3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Odysseus1234 13.10.22 09:48 pm

Crashes on startup (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello, as soon as I click on the shortcut with the player, a black screen appears for a second and disappears, and the whole game does not start
59 Comments
Sort by:
N
NeXDevil 13.10.22

my witcher weighs 27.6 gigs and everything works fine :)

G
Grafdex 13.10.22

NeXDevil
Windu demolish is not an option, a lot of necessary information and software.

N
NeXDevil 13.10.22

Demolition Grafdex
saving files is also possible

S
Sun4oyZ 13.10.22

Grafdex
You can do the following, move the game folder to another location.
Rename the folder, give it any other name.
Delete the game on Steam, after closing it.
Go through the CCleaner registry, clean it up if necessary.
Launch Steam, make sure the game is not installed.
Move the game folder back to its rightful place. Rename it as it was before.
Start downloading the game, if something was not installed or downloaded, then it should be restored (99%).
PS Should work.

G
Grafdex 13.10.22

I found the problem by deleting all the files in the final folder binconfigbase, apparently too smart with the settings. Thanks to all.

N
NeXDevil 13.10.22

Grafdex
Well, you are a cranestay :)

N
NeXDevil 13.10.22

Although xs, I made a graphic on max on my govnobook, everything was turned on, the game works, it turns on, although it is stupid .. paradox

j
jane334 13.10.22

Here I have the same thing. Maybe the computer does not pull such a load.

S
Sun4oyZ 13.10.22

jane334
Perhaps only if you have a 32-bit system

G
Grafdex 13.10.22

NeXDevil
Yes, it's not about the maximum settings, I wanted to make it in a window by dragging it onto a 42" screen that is connected as a second monitor, but she didn't like it.

S
Sun4oyZ 13.10.22

Grafdex
Huh, why didn't you say right away?)

N
NeXDevil 13.10.22

Grafdex ahh
well then. next time just be smarter, you already knew the solution to this problem even before you created this blog :)

G
Grafdex 13.10.22

Sun4oyZ
Yes, the fact is that once I did all this successfully, and the second time such nonsense began, I thought that was not the point.

j
jane334 13.10.22

Sun4oyZ
I have 64

S
Sun4oyZ 13.10.22

jane334
And what are the characteristics of the PC?

F
FenixZet 13.10.22

I played all day, everything was fine, then the lights were turned off, and now the game crashes to the desktop while loading

j
jane334 13.10.22

Sun4oyZ
has so-so characteristics. I had no idea at all trying to run Witcher 3, but many write that it even works on intel core 2. I have intel corei3,x64,windows 8.1. unless the card is quite frail intel hd 3000

S
Shamkhal Kaitemirov 13.10.22

it crashes for me too

A
Alec 13.10.22

steam version of the game. windows 10 10122. Patched both the game and Windows at the same time. when you try to start, only the "preparing to launch" window appears and that's it. no permutations of firewood, compatibility of the effect was not given. deleting the config folder and checking the integrity too (well, the current downloaded the config folder)