3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
esenin999 13.10.22 10:08 pm

Who are the heroes of the game? (Mafia 2)

I then realized that the main character was made from Marlon Brando (a symbol of the 50s). One face.
93 Comments
Sort by:
P
PM 13.10.22

cool...

e
esenin999 13.10.22

Now I’m thinking with whom they made Luca Gurina. Also a familiar face

S
StormX07 13.10.22

pix.playground.ru pix.playground.ru

Don Marzaglia

_
_Don_ 13.10.22

What are you, chilled? :)Where did you get it?
I described the characters from which the heroes of Mafia 2 were made, but I didn’t think about Luka.
edit: erased characters, links are forbidden... fuck

R
RuSLON 13.10.22

what kind of actor is this??? the face is very familiar

D
Dmitry3456 13.10.22

The protagonist of the second part is definitely some kind of actor, somewhere I saw him in the film.

R
RuSLON 13.10.22

So they told you that this is Marlon Brando in his youth (this is the one who played in the godfather Vito Corleone, only he was already old there)

_
_PooH_ 13.10.22

RuSLON, this is the main character of the game - Vito was made with Brando, and what kind of actor in the stormx07 post is unknown

R
RuSLON 13.10.22

Did I misunderstand the question or you?? The protagonist of the second part is definitely some kind of actor, somewhere I saw him in the film.

_
_PooH_ 13.10.22

RuSLON, I'm sorry, I stepped a little))

P
Psytech 13.10.22

the main character reminds me of the actor Julio McMahon from the movie Fantastic Four, he played Victor there

V
Vito Scalette 13.10.22

Vito looks a lot like Marlon Brando in his youth

_
_Don_ 13.10.22

Who is the actor in StormX's post? He looks a little like DeLuca

S
Sooltan RS 13.10.22

Vito is very similar to Marlon Brando in his youth
Yes ... there is, such!

A
ArtPRO 13.10.22

"Vito is very similar to Marlon Brando in his youth"

Looks like this is not the right word! Vito is directly copied from Marlon Brando! Even the clothes are the same. For the first time in computer games I see such a resemblance of a hero to a real person.
In stormx07's post, that Don also looks like an actor. By the way, his (actor) name is Geoffrey Rush. He played Captain Barbossa in Pirates of the Caribbean. I think now RuSLON has received an answer to his question, otherwise he asks about one thing, but they answer him about another :)

pix.playground.ru
pix.playground.ru
pix.playground.ru

A
Andrew Gunster 13.10.22

Vito has a bigger nose.

_
_Don_ 13.10.22

Art PRO is indeed Jeffrey from the Caribbean ... But there is little resemblance to DeLuca, IMHO

N
N1KO 13.10.22

Not only was he made to look like Brando, but he was also named after Vito Corleone.

..._White_... 13.10.22

you are right

_
_Don_ 13.10.22

Anyway.
Stop flooding