3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
esenin999 13.10.22 10:08 pm

Who are the heroes of the game? (Mafia 2)

I then realized that the main character was made from Marlon Brando (a symbol of the 50s). One face.
93 Comments
Sort by:
R
RuSLON 13.10.22

I have enlightenment, I just watched a video of mafia 2 and so there is a friend of Vito (I don’t know his name)
well, the spitting image of an actor who played Nice Guys along with Deniro I’ll find pictures I’ll show

D
Dickk 13.10.22

If you're talking about Joe Pashy, then he doesn't look like a damn thing.

R
RuSLON 13.10.22

pix.playground.ru

R
RuSLON 13.10.22

no, i'm not talking about walking

_
_Don_ 13.10.22

Not that much, but this is another confirmation that the Goodfellas are "one of the inspirations" for the developers of M2. By the way, in the picture of Ruslon-Ray Liotta, he voiced Tommy Vercetti in GTA: Vice City.

A
Andrew Z 13.10.22

Ray Liotta? Well, it doesn't look like..

R
RuSLON 13.10.22

yes, it doesn’t look much like this photo, I just didn’t find a video about mafia 2, but on that video there is a moment where they are generally one in one, only the truth is that the character in the game is thicker

R
RuSLON 13.10.22

and so comrade gamers with a holiday ..... the mafia will be released in some five months ...
let's continue the topic who has pictures and names of the actors who portrayed the heroes? Maybe they are stupidly based on real actors? what about the first mafia? for example, Tom reminds me of Travolta, but in your opinion, how?

P
Pernataya 13.10.22

Nah! Not Travolta at all! But I can't offer...

R
RuSLON 13.10.22

why, as for me, Travolta from pulp fiction is so poured

P
Pernataya 13.10.22

Well, apparently, we somehow perceive Travolta differently with you :D

R
RuSLON 13.10.22

it seems to me more that we perceive Tommy differently, in my opinion he is a crazy alcoholic, but the truth is with good manners

P
Pernataya 13.10.22

:D Yes, definitely different!
I can’t perceive him as an alcoholic, even though he went on a spree. But then he put his brains in place!

R
RuSLON 13.10.22

it just depends on the person playing the mafia, I know, I recently quarreled with a friend about this, he told me that Tommy is generally an angel, etc., etc., but I defended my point of view, because the game is not only in the commercials, the player himself gives the character life behavior and so Further

P
Pernataya 13.10.22

:D Amazing! ))))
My Tommy is really a model of nobility)
I even tried not to knock down pedestrians, and if I hurt, I always turned around to see if I was alive. I didn’t overplay, con., If I died, but, it happened, I even paid a fine later for exceeding voluntarily, so to speak, in expiation))))))))))))
PS: a stupid reason to quarrel! do you have nothing to do? :D

R
RuSLON 13.10.22

yes no, we are so friendly)))) we won’t break our teeth because of this))

o
old-gm 13.10.22

A good man does not go to the Mafia HERE. You are all potential criminals - HERE. I will knock on all of you where necessary HERE.

N
N sky 13.10.22

Our hands will reach you everywhere. Here =)

P
Pernataya 13.10.22

Hands will reach, the bullet will catch up! Here! XD

R
RuSLON 13.10.22

yes perishing and all same on whom heroes of the first mafia are similar? by the way, mafia developers have friends of GG for some reason very similar to Ray Liotta, here in the first dollar there was a copy in general .... in the second Joe, I wonder why?