3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dimaboss1_ 13.10.22 10:08 pm

Friezes in the game (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

my config: amd fx 6300 4.0 ghz, gtx 770 2 gb, 8 gb ram, bp 500 watts, I play almost at ultra fps from 30 or more but often freezes especially when I just loaded a save or when Geralt cuts someone with a sword, and even when I start to use magic for the first time after loading a save, what's the problem?
38 Comments
Sort by:
l
lordstmm 13.10.22

i played on 15.4 and 15.4.1 and still 20-30 and friezes

N
NikmasS 13.10.22

Negih
Well, I can not overclock, the usual i5-3570.

N
Negih 13.10.22

NikmasS
Rides because of savings regimes. In tests (software) mine from 3800 drops to 1400. In games it is stable. If it also jumps in games, then the power system cannot cope (most likely the motherboard is due to the heating of the bridges on it, or due to poor power supply to the processor, although the 6300 has a simple power supply, and not enhanced, like the 8 series)

N
Negih 13.10.22

NikmasS
This is intel. They are like this) You should not have any problems with the process. It costs 50% more than mine xD

N
Negih 13.10.22

Intel with power is always fine, low power consumption affects, so it's some kind of PC stuffing that does not suit the witcher engine

N
NikmasS 13.10.22

Negih
Yes, I'm sitting here wondering what to do with these microfreezes. Probably waiting for patches.

N
Negih 13.10.22

Okay, go to bed. Once I remember the problem with lags was solved by loading the processor at 100% with the help of third-party programs. It helped. MB patch will be released soon, since you are not alone

N
NikmasS 13.10.22

Negih
I wonder what I have in common from the filling with the author of the topic

N
Negih 13.10.22

NikmasS
Here also learn from it.
PS. You see that it is not necessary to judge a person by the 1st comment, since I expressed surprise there that a person is surprised that he has lags when, with the settings removed, around 30+)

N
NikmasS 13.10.22

Negih
expressed surprise in a rude way.

l
lordstmm 13.10.22

I’m dumb and don’t understand anything in this plate (tell me for a man in a tank (

d
dimaboss1_ 13.10.22

Negih
I didn’t remove the settings, I turned off the hair, the shadows are high and the range of the grass is also high in the post, everything is also high, but still sometimes there are friezes

d
dimaboss1_ 13.10.22

not FPS drawdowns, namely friezes

T
Thorgal 13.10.22

NikmasS
I have not yet reached the point of cutting through the plot. Just got to the tavern for a sample. Microfreeze when walking, and when riding a horse. I'll wait for patches and start playing from the beginning. Save in the tower of the fortress saved. If the patches don't fix things, I'll either go through the game on YouTube, or I'll play with friezes. Not decided yet. It's a shame that I bought the Steam version. I could have downloaded a pirate if I knew in advance. While I go to GTA 5 online. A huge pile of unplayed games has accumulated in addition to the Witcher.

S
Serj Deep 13.10.22

We turn on the vertical and limit 60 frames, we try it should help.

T
Thorgal 13.10.22

Serj Deep
Funny.

S
Serj Deep 13.10.22

Thorgal
I checked before posting. Yes, there are friezes in the game, and my method helps.

T
Thorgal 13.10.22

Serj Deep
No offense. Hike you're the only one who this method helped. Of course everyone tries it first. This is the alphabet. For example, without vertical sync, I won’t play any game at all.