3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
penoplastik 13.10.22 10:31 pm

GTX 760 FPS Problem [Solution] (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I own this card myself.
Yesterday there were freezes up to 30 fps in the city at the lowest graphics settings. Today I play on high (textures on the outrageous) and the game gives out 60 fps and up to 50 in the city (only up to 50). In buildings fps 70-80. I watched a video recently, where the guy could not get enough of the fact that this card gives out 50-60 fps at 720p. So, I have FullHD (1920x1080). If you have a lower resolution, then the increase in fps is likely to be even greater. ;)
So, what is needed for this:
1) With the help of CPU-Control, I allocated all 4 cores to the game. It didn't help much, to be honest.
2) I overclocked the video to 350-450 Mhz (!!) This removed the fps drops. Overclocked by Nvidia inspector. Do not drive immediately up to 450, my game crashed.
3) AVG TuneUp program Someone already created a theme with it. Dig into this program thoroughly, there are many functions, the computer can be thoroughly cleaned of trash. So, the program really helped. FPS has gone up. + In the program there is a turbo mode, I also turned it on.
4) It is advisable to turn off the antivirus, if you have Kaspersky, it eats normally. But this is already, if the percentage does not pull the game.
Hope this mini guide helps you.
That's all, I hope that all this will help you too.
ps At one time, the Inquisition gave out 40-50 fps, the Witcher was pleasantly surprised, although at the first start it was saddened by 30 fps.
26 Comments
Sort by:
S
SaDaR 13.10.22

MassChester87
cannot, but a cluttered system can affect the game itself, and this is exactly what a utility is needed for. I hope you don’t need to explain how, you are so vehemently asserting obvious things, I think you already know what’s the matter, turn on your brain, buddy :) I don’t understand what you are resisting? If you have problems with the game - use the experience of others, no - play to your health, but do not confuse others.
Do you think I and the author of the blog would write about what we don’t know about? without checking whether this instruction works or not?

And yes, it’s an indicator by eye, especially for someone who has been tinkering with computers for more than 17 years;)
Any equipment needs maintenance, and if you installed the axis for the last time 3 years ago and have never carried out system maintenance, your Tetris will start to slow down even with the GTX 960 :) Of course, I exaggerate about Tetris, but nevertheless .... .

S
SaDaR 13.10.22

penoplastik
MassChester87
and yet, you can add an aftor to the guide:
the GTX 760 (especially the asus) has a stable core up to 1160 MHz, and memory up to 7000, and this is at least 5 fps, and so from 10 to 15. (for those with whom other manufacturers - I advise you to climb on the Internet before overclocking on this topic (www.overclockers.ua), all video cards have different overclocking potential, for example, palit 760 is chasing worse when msi is better). It is best to do this with the GPU Tweak soft, it has many options and presets. And most importantly, it controls the cooler on the monitor, so that during overclocking it will not let it burn out.
I have never used the inspector, because. I always take hardware only from Asus, and GPU tweak is actually their soft, but it will work for other cards as well.
Related link: http://video-nvidia.com/overclock/razgon-videokart-s-pomoshhyu-gpu-tweak.html

M
MassChester87 13.10.22

SaDaR , on the other
hand, a cluttered system can affect the game itself, and this is exactly what a utility is needed for.
Well, here I agree, the system needs to be cleaned, I just got used to the fact that the system can be heavily cluttered. I optimize it myself from time to time.
turn on your brain buddy :)
I am by no means claiming that the utility is not needed, I just said that it has nothing to do with the video card, but for the system itself it is useful, I do not argue)

S
SaDaR 13.10.22

MassChester87
well, you see, we understood each other :) Unfortunately, people like you, I and the author counted 2 times, most do not even know what kind of hardware they have, not to mention periodic system optimization :)

S
Stone_xp 13.10.22

To be precise, without increasing the voltage, the card produces a maximum of 1163 MHz (meaning in boost mode). Further - only with an increase, because the overclocking potential of MSI is higher - there are cool power circuits.

Memory on 7000 is chasing, but not stable. The maximum memory overclocking in stability is 6800.

All manipulations add an average of 7-8 fps (core overclocking affects) and reduces friezes (memory overclocking affects)

The game loads the map insanely. on the 760 it is really possible to play only at locked 30 fps with almost minimal settings. on full mines, a maximum of 45 fps (jumps up to 50-60 when viewing sky views, we will not talk).

The game has a lot of things that don't work the way they should. Settings that usually add up to 15 fps - here they add at most 5 fps, etc.

Waiting for patches.

S
Sitis133 13.10.22

penoplastik Thank you
, and it's true that after the optimization of AVG TuneUp_om Geralt moved quickly)
Before that, Auslogics boostspeed was standing - fig softina.
And GTA V has become faster, but AC Unity has become slower.
update: I messed up with the ACU in the video settings. Also fps became good)