3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gennles 13.10.22 10:53 pm

Nvidia driver rollback (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

How to roll back to a previous version of nvidia experience ??? After special drivers for the Witcher 3, the game began to lag hard for me. Reducing to medium settings did not change anything, at low the same thing. Freezes, lags, and problems with the voice of the NPS !!!
32 Comments
Sort by:
b
bosser2407 13.10.22

gennles
Maybe remove the new one and install the old one?
No, it's too easy

g
gennles 13.10.22

http://www.nvidia.ru/object/driver_rollback_ru.html

L
Lisstoman 13.10.22

never put gennles experience on a computer. And you can remove firewood from the control panel. Like a regular program

g
gennles 13.10.22

Lisstoman
What's so bad about it?

s
saa0891 13.10.22

Go to the NV website and there you can download any version of the driver from the archive.

A
AVEDALOR 13.10.22

Lisstoman
and why not install it?

n
nonakukifu 13.10.22

what for this nvidia experience is necessary??? I personally show you everything as I need.

L
Lisstoman 13.10.22

AVEDALOR
Loads the system with unnecessary processes. Curve optimizes.

3dmax111 13.10.22

optimizes really stupidly, on my own I always manage to achieve better results

B
Blackstormed 13.10.22

I also confirm. From the new firewood, the FPS drops compared to the April firewood, and it is noticeable. On old firewood, I have 760 gthx stably keeps 30 fps on ultra. shadows only put on high, so as not to ship. and with new firewood it's 22 fps

S
SADAM0N 13.10.22

the same garbage that at high 20-25 that at low ... with these updated firewood under the Witcher OPTIMIZATION -_-

Y
Y5J 13.10.22

Does this driver really kill fps? Unsubscribe who rolled back made FPS increased?)

E
Edvins 13.10.22

I have an amazing picture with the new drivers! I have SLI (two vidyuhi GTX680 and each with 4 GB of video memory). Before the update, at the most outrageous, it was at least 40 FPS, and today it’s 10-12 at high settings. And this despite the fact that one of the main improvements was announced exactly the game in the presence of SLI! Updated via Nvidia Geforce Experience. How can I go back to the previous version through it? Does this program leave the option to rollback to previous drivers?

T
Thorgal 13.10.22

I have four rules for selecting drivers.
1. I never install drivers "specially sharpened" for any game.
2. Never beta.
3. I always put only the previous one before the last one.
4. Nvidia Geforce Experience is evil.

S
Ser777 13.10.22

Spoiler

T
The_Suitcase 13.10.22

I tried to make a rollback, new firewood sits better on weak hardware

N
NatanieLzZ 13.10.22

I have earth textures flickering on 347.52 wood, but fps is a little better. Dilemma((

Z
ZmEy2051 13.10.22

Ser777
Dude, thank you.
On the 19th I played on almost ultra, all the rules with small lags. In the evening I updated the firewood through Experience and did optimization there .... and the pain began. Lags that cannot be described. Demolished nafig experience, downloaded firewood, as you showed. And, I also set not max in the nvidia settings. quality rather than balance.
Now there are almost no lags. Everything is ultra, only Geralt's hair.
GTX 670x2 (SLI)

T
Ty3uK_4ak 13.10.22

And with the new 352.86 I seem to be fine, but I play at high, I turned off the hair and stable 60 fps.

O
OWSeva 13.10.22

The people I have such a problem, I have an idiot game with a very low fps of 5-10 and no more, here is my config: core i3-2350m, 4gb, nvidia gt630m 2 gb. it is directly impossible to play and settings that are medium and low are the same. I also turned off the grass and everything else ... I also drove the drivers to the past and also set the fresh ones, it didn’t help ... and it’s also interesting that I saw that people ran at the minimum and the average in them was from 20 to 30 fps ...