3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gennles 13.10.22 10:53 pm

Nvidia driver rollback (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

How to roll back to a previous version of nvidia experience ??? After special drivers for the Witcher 3, the game began to lag hard for me. Reducing to medium settings did not change anything, at low the same thing. Freezes, lags, and problems with the voice of the NPS !!!
32 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pavel Kim Romanovich 13.10.22

OWSeva
and what's more interesting is that I saw that people ran at the minimum and the average in them was from 20 to 30 fps ...
and what configuration did these people have? It’s just that with your PC config it’s unlikely that there will be more fps, although maybe if you put a more powerful video card, you can probably achieve from 20 to 30 fps

R
Refresh2002 13.10.22

OWSeva
And what else can you want from such a configuration??? Say thank you for starting at all)

O
OWSeva 13.10.22

Pavel Kim Romanovich
the problem is that I already changed the config, but the FPS does not change at all, no worse, no better ...

O
OWSeva 13.10.22

Refresh2002
the problem is that I already changed the config, but the fps does not change at all, no worse, no better, maybe the problem is not only in this?

P

OWSeva
and more precisely what exactly changed?

O
OWSeva 13.10.22

Pavel Kim Romanovich
turned off the hair completely, grass, shadows to the full minimum, lowered the settings and set them to imaginary and average, but for some reason the fps did not rise to 5-10 ...

P

OWSeva
As I wrote above, it's not about the game settings, but about the configuration of your PC (hardware), that is, there will be no better FPS. As option 1: upgrade the computer (or at least a more powerful video card and raise the RAM to at least 6), Option 2: a patch may be released that will improve optimization and POSSIBLY + 5-10 fps will add at the minimum.

O
OWSeva 13.10.22

Pavel Kim Romanovich
I have a soldered laptop card, it's hard to find the best one... but I'm already thinking about buying one more RAM for 4 GB... otherwise all games have slowdowns of several minutes...

P

OWSeva
Here it is the problem of laptops, you can’t update them (I imagine if your laptop overheats, then how terribly it lags) ... I think if you just install RAM, little will change normally, you won’t play normally, but you’ll just throw away money in vain ... if there is or is an opportunity it’s better to take a new gaming laptop or build a powerful PC ...

O
OWSeva 13.10.22

Pavel Kim Romanovich
I clean my laptop every half a year with the replacement of thermal paste ... you should have seen how my gta 5 it pulled everything on average, but the characters themselves moved for 10 seconds ...))))) yes, I'm already thinking in order to assemble a good computer.

P

OWSeva Happy
build

O
OWSeva 13.10.22

Thank you Pavel Kim Romanovich
)