3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LLITANINA 13.10.22 10:54 pm

Have we been deceived? You don't need a supercomputer to run the game! (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

On the 19th, there was no witcher in the store in my city, for which, by the way, I pre-ordered, they said that it would be only on Friday ... I could not stand it, downloaded it, installed it, unscrewed everything on ultra, even a hairline, so what? 28-34fps on radeon r9 280x I think the frame rate is no worse than on the console, but let's not talk about graphics!!! At high with the frame limit set to 60 fps, it is stable !!! With optimization, everything is fine, only crashes happen, although this is more of a pirate problem))))
32 Comments
Sort by:
H
HEMO 13.10.22

What the hell is a pirate? A game without defense, and therefore without a crack.

L
LLITANINA 13.10.22

HEMO
And it changes something in this case?

A
Alec Says 13.10.22

LLITANINA
crashes with patches will cure
and in general it is better to play witchers a year after the release of
HEMO
Vadim Demyanchik
in the gog version there is no drm protection, unlike steam

E
Edward Core 13.10.22

GillianSeed
Turn off the Internet and turn off steam. The Witcher starts. Accordingly, all PC versions do not have DRM.

L
LLITANINA 13.10.22

HEMOY
And yes, what do you think is a pirate???? - This is an illegal copy!!! Whether it's a scan of a book, music, a movie, a game!!!

F
Fatum Sibir 13.10.22

The best thing is that the game even on medium-high settings looks great!
And on ultra, you can take screenshots and put them on your desktop - nature and forest in the game look very good!

K
Kahran Ramsus 13.10.22

LLITANINA
MUAHAHAH, yes, they had fun. About "pirate???? - This is an illegal copy!!!" - that's right, they're just trying to tell you that in this case, in order to "spirit" the game, they did not use third-party interference in the original code and did not modify the launch methods, and therefore the problem of crashes in no way concerns the pirated version of the game.

Z.Y. but in general the topic is nothing.

L
LLITANINA 13.10.22

KoranRazmus
Books protect something? What are the ones that are posted on torrents called?

A
Alec Says 13.10.22

Edward
Core

K
Kahran Ramsus 13.10.22

LLITANINA
And what does this have to do with it? How do your questions relate to what I wrote? 0_o

L
LLITANINA 13.10.22

KoranRazmus Pirate
- THIS IS ANY ILLEGAL COPY!!!

K
Kahran Ramsus 13.10.22

LLITANINA
Hmmm, well, it's clear that it's useless to explain something here.

j
jane334 13.10.22

if someone didn’t notice, many were yelling that trailers two years ago were better in quality than in 2015, that many light sources, objects, effects and trees were missing there. the developers said that they were removed for better performance on less powerful computers. the graphics fell and the systems fell

L
LLITANINA 13.10.22

KoranRazmus
Well, throw a reference to the definition of a fool! XD

S
Storm47RUS 13.10.22

LLITANINA
In short, The Witcher 3 pirate = The Witcher 3
license There are no differences between the files of the pirate and the license. The only difference is that you buy a license, and you take a pirate for free.

L
LLITANINA 13.10.22

Storm47RUS
You actually confirm my statement: "The only difference is that you buy a license, and you take a pirate for free."
KoranRazmus
Cool argument to say that the earth is flat, spit in your face and run away!!!? AHAHAHA

E
Edward Core 13.10.22

GillianSeed
If you don't start Steam, but just open the game from the exe file, then the game will start.

K
Kahran Ramsus 13.10.22

LLITANINA
Okay, I'll try to explain in your language...
-Kha-Kha.
-All this hype about your vyser, QUOTE: "only crashes happen, although it's more of a pirate problem" END QUOTE. So here are the differences between performance, stability, number of bugs, etc. etc. in the pirated and licensed versions THERE ARE NO THEM, ZERO, WERE NOT DELIVERED, THERE ARE NOT AVAILABLE, THERE IS NO
DIFFERENCE

!!!

A
Alec Says 13.10.22

Edward Core
this was not known to me.
usually you run [.exe] and steam itself starts and then the game.

L
LLITANINA 13.10.22

KoranRazmus With
my tongue? "You" at what we don't know each other wrote that I DO NOT UNDERSTAND what a pirated version is??? SO WHAT IS THE PIRATE VERSION???? And you can tell me with 100% certainty that everything was clamped normally, nothing was cut out???? The smart guy turned up ... Your vysers who only aggravate the situation more, and do not bring clarity to me "degenerate" who does not understand anything at all ... Your brilliant thoughts do not reach me !!!