3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LLITANINA 13.10.22 10:54 pm

Have we been deceived? You don't need a supercomputer to run the game! (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

On the 19th, there was no witcher in the store in my city, for which, by the way, I pre-ordered, they said that it would be only on Friday ... I could not stand it, downloaded it, installed it, unscrewed everything on ultra, even a hairline, so what? 28-34fps on radeon r9 280x I think the frame rate is no worse than on the console, but let's not talk about graphics!!! At high with the frame limit set to 60 fps, it is stable !!! With optimization, everything is fine, only crashes happen, although this is more of a pirate problem))))
32 Comments
Sort by:
L
LLITANINA 13.10.22

KoranRazmus Pirated
copy - definition...
Illegal copy - definition...
Well surprise me!!!!

X
X_ray_83 13.10.22

LLITANINA
Any copy is not a license, licenses the software code on disk (according to Microsoft).
In this case, there is no difference, only responsibility and moral choice))))
"A pirate is ANY ILLEGAL COPY!!!"
No, this is what is stolen, let's say from the server of the developer and no one has such software, it is called an ILLEGAL COPY. In this case, a copy is available without a code, etc., paid money - well done (all on voluntary contributions and without donations).
What is not clear?
The developers took such a step so that there would be no performance loss. (I think it's very difficult)

S
Shamkhal Kaitemirov 13.10.22

I can't even start

D
DimakSerpg 13.10.22

LLITANINA oh my god you're so dumb...

I
Ilya Rak 13.10.22

Hmm, I almost resisted and did not start to minus this narrow-minded person (LLITANINA).
How can you be so non-causally connected...

p
propeller-faust 13.10.22

LLITANINA
God, what are you talking about, dude. Read the technical literature on what DRM protection is and analyze what the difference between a pirated and a fake version of The Witcher 3 can be

M
MunchkiN 616 13.10.22

Yes. to start and play, you need a rather weak pitch.
this is clearly not the level of kushd content that is nextgen and nextgen of the console
, and secondly, there is a stupid lack of graph-hungry technologies.
ubersamlung (hello transcendental v2) yes but no
msaa there but also no
yes and the textures are not only black
but it would be the same 290 pearl would probably be 10-15fps
it looks like I’ll even play on my 690 on the outrageous-outrageous because it’s still serious friezes haven't seen yet.

F
Filis 13.10.22

LLITANINA
No one was cheating, the developers said a few months ago that the game will run even on parameters below the minimum, but with much less impressive graphics.

L
LLITANINA 13.10.22

propeller-faust
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9D%D0%B0%D1%80%D1%83%D1%88%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0% B5_%D0%B0%D0%B2%D1%82%D0%BE%D1%80%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%B3%D0%BE_%D0%BF%D1%80% D0%B0%D0%B2%D0%B0
If there is no protection, this does not mean at all that you can copy as much as you like ...

S
SP minus 13.10.22

of course, it was initially clear that the requirements were too high

, especially when there are scribblers-journalists calling the GTX 660 an outdated card of 2012 on which modern games cannot be played

D
Denis Kyokushin 13.10.22

HEMOY
A game without protection, and therefore without a crack. Will
the ardent feathers be able to patch the game then?

I
Ilya Rak 13.10.22

LLITANINA
not, really. Do you have any attention problems?

We are not talking about "can-not" here, and we are not talking about "good-bad" to copy. We are talking about the fact that no matter how the game is obtained, it remains the same.

If you steal strawberry-flavored ice cream from the store, it won't turn into shit-flavored ice cream, right?