3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sneaking dumpling 13.10.22 11:12 pm

Are games art?

Here people have an absolutely simple question. Do you consider games to be art. For example, yes, walking both seasons. The wolf among us. Mass effect trilogy. In my opinion, these games will give a hundred points odds to any movie!
43 Comments
Sort by:
r
rPeBoJL 13.10.22

mass unfortunately

s
sneaking dumpling 13.10.22

Grevol Well, massive does not mean bad. Malevich's square is not massive, well, who needs it! It's like a naked king!

V
Vanya Rygalov 13.10.22

Malevich's square is not massive, well, who needs it!
It would not be bad before talking about art, to be more respectful of the "unnecessary" artist Malevich (not Malevich).
And art can be different for everyone. For some, this is the Quiet Don, Sholokhov, and for some, Andy Warhol with his tomato soup.
Games? Heh, heh... Of course, for those who play them, they are art. Mass art.

M
MunchkiN 616 13.10.22

art is all they call it, pokeys.

i
ironHAMMER.ms 13.10.22

Well, let's look at the problem a little more broadly. What can be tucked into art. Painting? Let's remember how many completely mediocre artists sculpting it is not clear what. Sculpture? Go to any bazaar and see how many different clumsy figurines they sell there. Everything under the term "will we adjust art? Literature? Yes, it’s enough just to remember Dontsov or Perumov. Music? Some kind of Korean who went with his gundamstyle is art? Cinematography? A film of domestic spill about the cattle of police catching bandits almost indistinguishable from them - art? And so and so on... In order to unearth something really worthwhile among the masses of "art", you have to spend decades searching, and it's not a fact that you will find it. And games are no exception. Two or three decades in the format of history is not age.

s

Vanya Rygalov Vanya you are our man, I understood this when you left comments about the Inquisition. Tell me why I should write Malevich's last name with a capital letter. Let Ksyusha Sobchak do it. .

S
Shine 13.10.22

creeping dumpling
walking both seasons. The wolf among us. Mass effect trilogy
Give me the criteria by which you attributed the above to art and give a definition of the concept thereof.

S
SALEM 13.10.22

Art can be considered everything that is in demand among people ....

S
Shine 13.10.22

DENIMUSS
Baking is in demand among people. Can a loaf of bread be considered a work of art?

I
I'm passing by 13.10.22

Self-Murderer
Quite.) Especially if it is made in such a way that it is directly a work of culinary art.

S
Shine 13.10.22

Passing By
If it is made in such a way that it is directly a work of culinary art, then it is not in demand among people.

I
I'm passing by 13.10.22

Self-Murderer
depending on what you mean by that. Taste also counts.

S
SALEM 13.10.22

Self-Murderer
And pastries and a loaf of bread - and your drawing on a piece of paper. (This is art) Someone had a hand in creating all this.. (Some consider Rembrandt mediocre, others consider Malevich a genius... )

I
I'm passing by 13.10.22

DENIMUSS
to consider everything that is made by man as art is also too much. All the same, there must be certain criteria.

i
igoryok31 13.10.22

it's simple, Electronic Arts - what is the translation ???)))

I
I'm passing by 13.10.22

Electronic Arta?
igoryok31

i
igoryok31 13.10.22

I’m passing by,
well, you can do it!)

S
SALEM 13.10.22

I'm Passing By
If 100 people say that this is bullshit, then at least one will say that this is art. (for a person) .. Even if nature created it, for those who can, it’s also an art ...... Depending on how you look at this world .. (((a question for you, the creation of a person is an art ???????) )

s

Self-Murderer I call it humanity, I do what I would do in life. Isn't this art. Choice, the wolf is among us. mass effect is enough to remember how my Shepka Grunt excused himself on the cytodel.

S
Shine 13.10.22

I pass By
To a greater extent, it is considered bad taste.
DENIMUSS
Before counting, it would be nice to understand what it is about. If you do not want to consider the classical definition of art as true, then so be it. But if we consider everything that is made by man as art, then what is art to a greater extent than the rest? I mean, Nikas Safronov is popular, but does he create art or is he in the art business?
sneaking dumpling
I call humanity, I act as I would in life.
This is degradation.