3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RubickDX 13.10.22 11:59 pm

How to make a refund in steam?

Tell me who made the return or tried to make it, do they return the money without any problems or will they have to bark with them? Or will they not be returned at all if the key in the social club is activated and 4 hours have been spent in the game? There is no longer a desire to wait and money is needed. i have an amd/intel laptop
33 Comments
Sort by:
B
Barack Kamacho 13.10.22

Refunds for pre-order only

[
[MayzeP_CTaLiHa] 13.10.22

They won't return.

w
wasp85 13.10.22

No options, will not return!

F
FFFREDDD 13.10.22

They return only when they did not launch the game at all and only pre-ordered.

F
FoggyStar 13.10.22

If I made at least one launch - that's it.

p
pecabir 13.10.22

money then fuck

R
RubickDX 13.10.22

clear. in fact it's just the theft of money on the part of rockstar. and then they will shout that there are only pirates on the PC, but it’s a sin not to cheat with such a company.

a
alexander 13.10.22

call Gabe

I
Ivan_67 13.10.22

yes, I also played for several hours, but I didn’t like the game, but -2 rubles. and respected the agreement. Steam does not return. sadness, trouble.

M
Morrooww 13.10.22

RubickDX
bought a stick of sausage from the store, ate half of it. The store refused to return the money. In fact, this is just theft of money from the store, and then they will shout that for some reason they don’t buy sausage from them, but steal it, but it’s a sin not to steal from such a store.

P
Pavel Chapaev 13.10.22

Of course they will return! You just need to tell Gabe to contact Rockstar in order to ask them to return the $ 20 that Gabe earns every second. So hope for the best!

D
De5loP 13.10.22

If you didn’t get your money back, it doesn’t mean that it won’t be returned to anyone either. I argued with support for about 2 weeks and they answered me like this:
We returned the funds for this purchase to your Steam wallet and deleted the corresponding subscription from your account. You can use Steam Wallet funds when making purchases in our store.

So go ahead, just fully describe your problem, why you want a refund

M
McLaren MP4-4 13.10.22

A schoolboy, on his multicooker, did not play the game, and he decided to return the money back?

S
Sergey Brusnickiy 13.10.22

Morrooww
But if the sausage turned out to be rotten, then the store must either return the money or exchange it for fresh, and if you also got poisoned ...

V
V1RuS.pr||0 13.10.22

yes, I completely agree, this issue is not regulated, there are essentially no clear laws, so everyone doesn’t care, they’ll sell shit and then you’ll sit with him instead of the promised candy

, they could make a return within 2 days from the moment of launch (well, so they didn’t have time to play enough)

w
waste and lolo 13.10.22

Played enough online and decided to return the money? Naive...

A
Alamut95 13.10.22

Sergey Brusnickiy
Since when is GTA 5 a rotten product? I think it is unlikely that a person will eat half a rotten sausage.

C
Cucumber312 13.10.22

RubickDX
Agreement because it is necessary to read.
At least 1 time.

S
Sergey Brusnickiy 13.10.22

Alamut_95
Since the owners of laptops on nvidia have been waiting for about a week to play, and those who have vidyuha from amd are waiting to this day, the rocks have been promising to release a fix for 3 weeks ... But they fixed the error when a tuned car disappears from the garage !

K
Kostch 13.10.22

Sergey Brusnickiy
and made a global ban instead of filing a normal anti-cheat