3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gashqk 14.10.22 12:49 am

Rise of Nations - Thrones and Patriots on the Internet!! (Rise of Nations)

what kind of patch is needed to play on the internet?? if anyone knows .. then share ready-made links to download the patch!
23 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexey070 14.10.22

Hello! Let's play by IP.
Write to ICQ 453345705.

_
_double_ 14.10.22

I'm also not averse to playing, write to Agent [email protected]

_
_double_ 14.10.22

We played on the Internet without any patch

K
K_Sergei 14.10.22

you can of course without a patch if your versions are the same, but it will be a game with people you know. But in GS there are a lot of players and their level of play is much higher. And the IP game is usually played 1 on 1 or against the PC together. And in GS the game can be 4 by 4 (or even different varieties), but one thing, it's hard to communicate with them :(

n
nfs68 14.10.22

Tell me what IP is needed for a network game on the Internet?

K
K_Sergei 14.10.22

I will not answer correctly, because I do not remember exactly what it is called. In general, there can be any IP, as long as it was not issued by the server, but directly to you by the provider (this is sort of called dynamically). Then you can create and join games. If you are on the Internet through some kind of server (like I am now, for example), then you won’t be able to create a game in my opinion (you can, but no one will enter you). Seems like this is how things are

n
nfs68 14.10.22

It's clear. Thanks

L
Ludoedd 14.10.22

Hello to all fans of the great game! Anyone who wants to play online is always welcome! I have not been able to play on GAME SPY for half a year now, because I have version 03.02.03. - 2905
and it is necessary 03. 02. 12 - 0800. Everyone there has one.
I go into the update (in the game), the game asks me to UPDATE TO 03. 02. 12 - 0800 ??? I answer YES! The program beeps ERROR DOWNLOAD FAILED!
There's nothing I can do about it!
My only favorite strategy! She's like chess. Thousands of options for victories and defeats.
I'm tired of playing with the computer! A robot is not a person after all. And modern strategies are not impressive. Ron will not betray.
People tell me why so? HAS ANYONE HAD THIS PROBLEM?????? thanks in advance

A
Ashim Vodyr 14.10.22

I have the gold edition. With him for the game on there is no thread to do? and Game Spy is it necessary to install this?

K
K_Sergei 14.10.22

I won’t tell you anything about the gold edition, I had a pirate all my life. Although it is very interesting how our people translated this wonderful game. And have the voice files been translated??? As for the update, I think everything is still in place here ... it is necessary to update it. Although it is possible that the game is immediately sold with the latest version. You will provide this information to us.
It is not necessary to install GAME SPY, the game plays fine without it through GAME SPY.
I wrote about the update more than once. It is necessary to follow strictly according to the instructions.
Here is the update instructions from Stas :) (edited by me)

There is an "update" in the "Main Menu" section of the game. If you try to update by going into the game as usual (via a shortcut on the desktop), it will write "updates are not available"
Therefore, you need to enter the game through ANOTHER file. It is located in the game folder. This file is called thrones.exe. Going through it, run the "update" and it will go. A percentage of 1…100% will be shown.
Immediately after that, the game will start demanding a disc. To deceive her, you need to install the program "Alcohol 120%". It can be downloaded at:
http://download.softportal.com/software-1521-alcohol-120.html
After installing this program, you need to insert the RONX file into it. iso. It can be downloaded from the link:
http://stopgame.ru/download/3814/rise_of_nations_thrones_and_patriots/nocd.html
This will be a 10.8 MB file in the form of a RAR archive. When you download this file to your hard drive, double-click on it. button mouse - inside there will be another file - RONX. iso You can insert it into alcohol. Paste it in its entirety! At the same time, you do not need to open it (there will be 8 more files inside - but this is not necessary!). When you insert the RONX. iso to alcohol - activate it (double-click on it with the left button; the virtual image will be mounted). The game menu will appear. Press Play. And the game should start.

PS. By the link you can download only the demo version of "alcohol". I personally have a complete one. Although there shouldn't be a difference. From time to time it happens that the game again starts to require a disk. Then you need to dismantle the image of the RONX file. iso from alcohol. And re-place it there and activate it. The game will start again.

Well, in general, things are like this ...

D
DESANT_5_0 14.10.22

I have a gold edition, only one problem is no GameSpy =) no one will give a link, preferably in Russian, otherwise I really didn’t find anything anywhere, some old help.

D
DESANT_5_0 14.10.22

or better IPs of other servers that often create

o
oleg76 14.10.22

tell me where it’s not long, or rather quickly download RoN thrones and patriot /))))))))) in advance, otherwise you know how to download 1.5 hours and then clap and the Internet dies, and for some reason the resume does not plow (((

K
K_Sergei 14.10.22

I can't tell

S
Svyazka 14.10.22

Who wants to play write
to me in ICQ 13518917
Well, the truth is, I'm a so-so player. just started but love it..

e
erabars 14.10.22

Why can't anyone enter me? Do I need to download GameSpy Arcade? say pliiiz

K
K_Sergei 14.10.22

No, you don't need to download Arcade!

P
Pavlo Pavel 14.10.22

456811514 play by ip?)

C
Ctac-1 14.10.22

playing on GS